Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi Gyula, thanks for replying to my post. Yes I am aware the losses with using washers and at the frequencies it will be at, though if my setup is appropriate enough to replicate the effect, then it should at least show if the larger inductance secondary core will help redirect the counter emf from interfering with primary input. It's an easy build, so I figured I'd start simple and small. Thanks for your suggestions.
peace love light
Tyson

SchubertReijiMaigo

Hello, thank you for your comments and reactions.
It seem I have made some mistake in my theory... Effectively Permeability vary with the current in the coil (H value) in the graph of teslaalset the permeability decrease when H increase and B approching saturation, yes I understand now, at low power on the secondary, the overunity (Permeability is hight) is here but when B increase unfortunately the permeability drop brutaly, so my ratio of 8.03 is not true in this case, the true question is: 
Does this ratio is highter than 1 (for decoupling the two coils from the input primary) ?
If yes you have some overunity, if not you have a unity or under unity in this case...
Is there any material in this world that have linear permeability to avoid this case !?
Thank you for people that try to replicate it with my theory !!!
If you have some resultat and measurement can you share here please.
Beware of the input power measurement (cos phi) this value can be false !

Edit: I think even with this "problem" a small overunity can be achieved like a 150% 200 % but not the astonishing 1000% 3000% or even 7000% that claims is the patent and some other forums, I think a 150 % is better than nothing specialy with this simple device with no moving part !!!

For my English, I know it a little when I have some words or expression that I don't know I use google to translate.

SchubertReijiMaigo

Sorry for two consecutive post but here a repost a new design to try to avoid the non linearity problem >:(

Conventional transfomers have sometimes this problem to, so the fabricants add in the magnetic circuit a very small air gap: the Reluctance is slightly increased but they add linearity in the BH curve and permeability, another cause is to having less contraints on the magnetic material (magnetostriction) the material can vibrate more freely...

Here I use the same principe to add some linearity in the circuit to prevent the undesirable coupling when B is hight (hight current).

I hope this solution can increase the efficiency of this device, this can be the "secret-not-tell-in-the-patent" stuff !!! ;D

BESIBESI

[]IT'S WRONG ANALISE IN VIDEO. 1/ WHEN USE  BOTH SECONDARY  COIL THEY CANCAL EACH OTHER SO THE ONLY WAY THAT FLUX GO IS IN PRIMER COLI LIKE A STANDART TRANSFORMER. NO ENERGY WIN
                            2/ WHEN USE ONE SECONDARY COIL ON  LOAD THERE IS NO CANCAL FLUX BUT PRIMERY COIL FLUX HAS E EASY TO GO THE SECONDAR COIL UNLOAD SO THE VOLTAGE ON SENDARY DROP MUCH.
                             AND SO DON'T HAVE WIN ENERGY. REPLY ME12:56 12/09/2010[/b]

BESIBESI

IT'S WRONG ANALISE IN VIDEO. 1/ WHEN USE  BOTH SECONDARY  COIL THEY CANCAL EACH OTHER SO THE ONLY WAY THAT FLUX GO IS IN PRIMER COLI LIKE A STANDART TRANSFORMER. NO ENERGY WIN
                            2/ WHEN USE ONE SECONDARY COIL ON  LOAD THERE IS NO CANCAL FLUX BUT PRIMERY COIL FLUX HAS E EASY TO GO THE SECONDAR COIL UNLOAD SO THE VOLTAGE ON SENDARY DROP MUCH.
                             AND SO DON'T HAVE WIN ENERGY. REPLY ME12:56 12/09/2010