Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Here is something new!

The led is on ac and the blury neon I'm touching with my other finger but it is not hooked to anything...just unused rails!  The led not in the pic on the other board is lit pretty bright and it is not connected to anything.

xee2

@ stprue

Lighting a neon is not too hard. But it takes much more power to light an LED. I am trying to understand just what you have done. Is the following your basic circuit?

Peterae

More info has come to light.
I was right, Don said Voltage component from tuned secondary, current component from un tuned secondary.
Wire length ratio is everything between Primary and secondary windings.
Operational frequency is less important.

Secondary cap is now confirmed at 0.047 6000 VDC
Primary is 5 turns
The mystery components later painted grey are also confirmed to be diodes se pictures below before he painted them.

stprue

Quote from: xee2 on September 09, 2009, 10:29:14 PM
@ stprue

Lighting a neon is not too hard. But it takes much more power to light an LED. I am trying to understand just what you have done. Is the following your basic circuit?

Almost, I have a bridge coming off the driver which changes it to 645vdc (around that anyways) so the spark gap is dc.  As for the neon it is pluged into empty rails that are not connected to the circuit soooooo it is lighting off an interaction with my finger.  I I do not touch it, it will not light!

stprue

@Peterae

Keep up the great work, your replication is really looking great.