Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

Quote from: Yucca on September 08, 2009, 05:15:22 PM
Peter,
Lol, you should rustle up a homebrew curry for your better half to keep her sweet, plenty of onions fried in plenty of butter until caramalised and then just bung stuff in (meat, veg etc) with curry powder and Yoghurt and coconut powder for a korma, tomato puree for baltis masalas etc.

I will remain positive, it's the only way to proceed as you say.

Maybe a NST is OU at resonance if the input is set up as a tuned tank thats pumped at secondary resonance? easy enough to test with HV diode bridge and cap bank on the output, hmmm.

Speaking of testing, one thing I really need to get hold of is a variety of purely resistive shunts like say 0.1, 1 and 10 Ohm. At RF wirewounds are too inductive. I've read a saltbath and stainless electrodes makes a good zero inductance shunt but it's not practical and I don't want brine all over my bench and equipment.

p.s.
can you recommend any uk seller for castellated Grommet Strip that would sell a meter or two?

Lol good idea with the curry ;)

The Grommet strip i bought was £5 for 5 meters, i cant remember which size i used now, but can tell you when i get to work tomorrow they do 2 different sizes.
http://www.rapidonline.com/productinfo.aspx?&tier1=Cables+%26+Connectors&tier2=Cables&tier3=Grommets&tier4=Grommet+strip&moduleno=62447&catref=04-0210&kw=04-0210

I have used all 5 meters on 2 40 turn coils

I wonder if it's possible to use carbon rods for resistors?
I once made a pencil lead glow nicely using a battery
maybe too high in ohms for 0.1 though

pese

To Yucca:

Ref.

Speaking of testing, one thing I really need to get hold of is a variety of purely resistive shunts like say 0.1, 1 and 10 Ohm. At RF wirewounds are too inductive. I've read a saltbath and stainless electrodes makes a good zero inductance shunt but it's not practical and I don't want brine all over my bench and equipment.

------------

Saltbadh ? good idea, bat you never find 0,1 or 1 Ohm.

Use One Constantan , copper or simple steal/ion wire

fold then double or quart (4-times)

so you have not more inductance.
even if you wind them as an -small- bifilar tesla pancake coil

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Peterae

There are relatively cheap current sense resistors that are low inductance and not too expensive.

Farnell show 866 items for current sense resistor search although some are US stock

I have used this one before

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=1653230

here's a non inductive 100 Watt but it's £28
http://uk.farnell.com/ohmite/tghgcr0100fe/current-sense-power-resistor/dp/1703776

Peter

stprue

Check this out...

My little not so accurate hairpin lighting an led on dc and ac at the same time on the same coil.  It is also able to charge caps!!!  The coil is one of my JT's but I'm only using the single pickup.  Voltage on my DMM on the dc side is 2.63v.  You can notice the coil is on the wires from the gap...yes I know there is induction going on but the energy is coming from either side of the gap apparently like Ed Gray described and I can move it off and still light the leds they just aren't as bright.  Anyways some food for thought.

P.S. With 1 or 2 leds the voltage and amp draw is the same.

stprue

Ill let you know how far it will charge a cap when it's done.