Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

I wonder which SM, there seems to be at least 3 so far LOL

If the pictures are indeed SM approved i doubt he has it right then, as i am sure that SM is not in a position to indicate how to build a worker otherwise he would have already posted the info himself.

stprue

@ Peterae/Yucca

How are you're tests coming along?  Any new news to tell us?

Peterae

Hi stprue

I am not much further ahead yet, i have been waiting on bit's and pieces.
but i have now sourced 5 Spark arrestors and they have arrived.
I have all my diodes and a bunch of HV caps including a couple of door knobs.
I have HV wire for my primary but have had trouble working out where to get 2 inch pipe to wind my primary on, i tried the local DIY store but they dont have any here in the UK, although i do have my eye on the Mrs Plastic Vitamin bottle LOL which is about 2 inch diameter.
I hope to build the primary and check the inductance out with my new meter and see what Don was aiming for with the 0.2uF caps and see how this compares with my secondary theoretical freq.

Peter

forest

Quote from: Peterae on September 19, 2009, 03:53:45 PM
Anyone having trouble finding Spark Arrestors they are called Gas discharge tubes or GDT

Farnell do a whole bunch of different voltages

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/results.jsp?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=gast+tube&Ntx=&suggestions=false&searchTerm=gast+tube&_requestid=1275575&isGoback=false&isRedirect=false

Peter

Great find!

However I don't see any for 4kV. Is there any GDT for such huge breakdown voltage ?