Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Just search youtube for it, it`s all out there.
But don`t base your component data on anything Don sais.
He sometimes mistakes capacitors for being 15.000 Volt when they are 4000 Volt and NSTs being 9.000 Volt when the label reads 3000 Volt.

I have friends in russia and japan, and there is no Don Smith devices "in large quantities" on the markets over there in contrast to what Smith said in 1996.
So it looks like he was just bought up and the production efforts were frozen by counteracting interests.
Smith`s theories do nonetheless have IMHO a high potential.

grizli

Ao what we know ?

Fasts here are confusing me
Acording to smith videos images documents and schematics i got this conclusion

First he use center tapped NST switch mode transformer, spark gap and two HV diodes to excite primary LC circuit.
In his video there is 0,2uF capacitor paralel to 4 turns coil, which should probably give about 50-100khz resonance frequency which suggest that his resonance frequency of LC circuit primary is EXACTLY the same as switching frequency of NST..
Half part of secondary has 0,047uF capacitor paralel which probably gives the SAME resonant frequency as in primary LC circuit..

Other half of secondary coil is free (no capacitor)...
Now what confuses me : HOW can LOW frequency sine wave trigger much higher frequency quater wave oscilation in other part of coil ?
Probably sine LC is about 100khz and 15 turns secondary has quater wave about few Mhz...
I reall wonder why primary has no square wave triggering or larger capacitor that gives strong pulse to LC primary which would generate harmonic full siganl which would trigger secondary..

Any idea whats going on here ?

grizli

Quote from: caveman360 on December 03, 2009, 07:53:45 PM
I'd agree with forest, from what I read the bang that agitates 'the ambient' must come from a HV disruptive discharge (in this case of the capacitor) into a line (or a loop). Somewhere in PJK's description of Don Smith's device, he mentions a tiny spark gap almost integrated with NPS. It seems to me, driving the primary tank with 4-9kV and 0.1uF capacitor discharge must produce more sparks than a tiny thing can handle.

spark is tiny cause NST SMPS is AC and its frequency equals LC resonance frequency of primary coil  so it is just adding energy to paralel LC circuit

starcruiser

you use the smaller coil to "bang" the larger LC which is tuned. This design is very much similar to a Tesla design. the fact is you need to tune the larger to 1/4 wavelength of the primary. Some have said the primary (smaller coil) is mostly irrelevant, but Don said it should be 1/4 the length of the secondary. The spark gap is the key here, look at the Tesla patents. Multiple shots from the NST into the primary (control) coil which resonates the secondary (collector) coil with a couple of diodes and capacitors to do a Power Factor correction. rate the caps and diodes to handle the voltage.

Now there is some confusion that the output circuit is a loop of wire through the center of the secondary (90 degree sudo coil, kapendanze) or is there another (second/conventional) coil. This has yet to be determined or shared. I see this device is an electron pump so a resonant state on the output is probably not desired since movement (pulsed DC??) is required to move the electrons (TBD). I see that a ground source provides a larger pool of electrons, thus more output. I am sure you can drive a simple output coil/wire with this device, look at Don's demo device on the board, the air core coil on the far right, this has its secondary grounded on one side. Getting clearer yet? All are similar in design, all use a low current HV source with a spark gap to activate the electron pump. This design will allow you to loop the output back to drive the device.

Free Energy, Nothing free here, just converting energy, it takes energy to make it. OU, no, this is an energy converter, you are using what is already provided.

I am working on this myself so I will post results on this but will not give it away totally. I want to get this out without suppression so when I figure this out I will share it but probably not the way some would like.

The NST can be replaced by a car ignition coil BTW, the spark gap used by Don is a small enclosed unit that is used for over voltage protection that is used in electronic devices. Make one out of some steel rod.
Regards,

Carl

forest

Quote from: grizli on March 23, 2010, 10:21:42 AM
spark is tiny cause NST SMPS is AC and its frequency equals LC resonance frequency of primary coil  so it is just adding energy to paralel LC circuit

Hmm...I'm not sure but seems that Kapanadze device "spark" is silent .... can someone confirm ?