Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

;D ;D ;D

Yes! All those devices are related to each other. Very good comment!
Btw : What is  Don Smith talking about in his video ? What is dynode ?

P.S.
I have a  rebus for you  ::) :
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8817/supressione.jpg

h2ocommuter

Forrest,
That section was when Don was talking about the many devices that allready have the electron amplification working in them. 
Here is the wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynode

Cool part.

Zane

baroutologos

Hello Commuter,

I see you just begun your experimental carreer and keep searching... good. Keep learning!

By the way as i see it, the Dynode works on the well known avalance effect that electrons do create in a electric field. Whether or not this procedure is OU is another subject of discussion.

Actually, i was reviewing Patrick's kelly "noob" FE concept machines and one simple one attributed to N. Tesla claims a potential OU by this effect. http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt11.html

Hard to believe it, yet it very simple design and odd approach makes you wonder...
By no means i want to distract you from your experiments. In any way, i will replicate that and i will report as usual.

Salutes,

h2ocommuter

@ Bar,
I am glad you wrote, That seems like a somewhat easy device to build.  I will put my hand to it and see what I can come up with.
I am getting a consistant spark with the plasma globe that I will use to generate the charged ions and respectively draw them to the electrodes. I will use copper for pos. and aluminum for neg.
Following that same vein, I will use the plasma globe to supply the magnetic fields also.

Zane

xenomorphlabs

@h2ocommuter:
Looking forward to you doing that.
I am currently putting together Smith´s dipole version.
Too provoking is Smith´s statement that this is supposed to produce 100 KW!

If he is right, then i guess soon the plasma globe manufacturers will have to add the lines to their product manuals : "Warning, don´t place the plasma globe next to copper and aluminum objects or you will get killed !" ;D