Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 17, 2009, 07:14:12 AM
My new LCR meter arrived today, very complex still trying to get to grips with it.

20 turn coils read as follows.

Coil A Tests at 10khz
R = 0.0471 Ohm
L = 16.07uH
Z = 1.0131 Ohm
Q = 21.454

Coil B Tests at 10Khz
R = 0.0472 Ohm
L = 16.19uH
Z = 1.0187 Ohm
Q = 21.550

So if i used his secondary cap value 0.047uF i would have a theoretical operational freq of 183kHz

Peter

Peter,

The meter sounds very nice, incredible accuracy on the figures!

I've been playing more with my quarter wave rig. I cant tune it dead on without a variable cap, I'm thinking of getting a normal air cap and keeping around 1kV.

I hacked together a second secondary: a hand bundled loop of 17AWG enameled copper, with a neon over it, I tuned the length so that resonance was pretty close to primary ringing and the neon is super bright, the first decondary does not seem to be reduced in output power at all, in fact the gapfire freq seems to speed up when the second coil is placed on top of the coils, but that might be because I'm pulling the tuning in a favourable direction?

This hacky coil is fairly flat, 8cm diam and less than 1cm high, I can use it like a sniffer coil and can visualise the field coming off the device.

On a side note:
I've been reading the revelations of bruce_tpu and in my excitement I've made two filter networks one for 115kHz and one for 222kHz, with these I can turn very stable IC generated square waves into near perfect sine.

stprue

Yucca do you have any pictures of your 115 and 222 ic's?  I would love to see them.

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 17, 2009, 10:48:48 AM
Yucca do you have any pictures of your 115 and 222 ic's?  I would love to see them.

They are DS1085, I got them as free samples. They were a pain to solder to the DIL converters!

I have written C routines to program any frequency using SPI bus. It was not trivial because different combinations of 2 prescalers and counters can be used to achieve the target frequency, my algorithm finds the best solution. You can search the web for source code to program thes ICs and you won't find it.

A great oscillator, more info here:
http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/3491

Also included a pic of a square gen unit I made using one, one channel is DC to 1MHz with PWM derived from the micro, the other channel is 10kHz to 20MHz square from a DS1085, My FET drivers limited me to 20MHz.

stprue

WOW Yucca

You have skills.  I though you were going to show me a 555 rig that was tuned to frequency with a multi turn trimmer POT.  Humm now I wondering if I can get those precise frequencies out of 555/POT

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 17, 2009, 11:26:35 AM
WOW Yucca

You have skills.  I though you were going to show me a 555 rig that was tuned to frequency with a multi turn trimmer POT.  Humm now I wondering if I can get those precise frequencies out of 555/POT

Thanks Sptrue, the chips are good but by no means stable compared to proper DDS chips.

If you want a rock solid REALLY pure sine source then you should get one or two of these nice kits, I'll probably end up buying one of these, just hope I can solder the SOIC chip on though!

http://www.pongrance.com/

Yucca.