Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

funny you say that forest, xeno said somewhere he suspected the silver secondary was a type of silver litz, i forget the words he used to explain it, but he did say he had some.

My primary is stranded, any ideas what difference it would make.

Peter

Peterae

Hang on i just looked at a close up of the coil in the video and it looks pretty solid core to me so maybe not.

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 23, 2009, 02:01:38 PM
Yucca

I just read through it.  As usual that is some great work Yucca.  I'm not sure if my skill level or lack there of will be able to replicate, but I will read, ask questions and hopefully learn something.

Sprtue,

Cheers, I'm pleased you will follow the build.

If you want to replicate then it really is just plug and play, no hardware fab needed except to link the modules together. I will be building on a large vero board using vero strips for the digital and power busses and I will release the source code freely for non profit use. You could perhaps start with single channel first it would give you a nice sin unit by spending $150 over a few months. The piece of kit you will end up with you could sell on ebay for a profit. To buy such a spec sig source from agilent or tektronix etc. would cost megabucks!

p.s. we should talk about this further on the genny thread.

Yucca.

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 23, 2009, 02:01:06 PM
A bit of advice i am planning on getting a 10hz to 2.4GHz freq counter, i would imagine this will be very handy for test on the coil setup.
It comes with a UHF aerial but surely this wont pickup the lower frequencys for measurement, any advice is welcome

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAEGE-FC-1-Portable-Frequency-Counter-10Hz-2-6GHz-VX-8R_W0QQitemZ350192136138QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518913efca&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Nice bit of kit for the price, Dont take her too close to your rig when its firing. I would try the small rubber duck to start with, in powerful fields it will still pickup LF oscillations and you will have a powerful field. Only if it doesnt work when you get within 1 meter then maybe you could make an external coil on a flylead with a little more length to it.

Some of the RF signals I've seen coming off my quarter wave rig are dual freq and I can see on the scope when I put the probe on the bench about 1 meter away, scope set in mV range. The probe tip is tiny and like a multi GHz antenna so that duck should be swinging nicely even in the kHz when in the proximity of the rig.

I don't know what freq component your meter would display, probably the highest amplitude signal in a dual freq signal. Let us know the performance of it when you get it.

Yucca.

Peterae

thanks for the advice Yucca.

It will be very handy for the GDO as well  ;)

Here goes another 15 day wait LOL