Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning 3 KWatts ERR unit powering 3 x 800 Watt lamps

Started by hartiberlin, July 26, 2009, 11:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Here is a very new and strange device.

I just saw it on youtube and made a backup copy.

It seems to be some kind of simular device to the Kapanadze device.
It seems to extract its power also from the ground somehow, when
I understood it right.
But it seems they use a frequency of around 957.4 Hz or something like this.

They have strange panels made from Aluminium and Bismuth interwooven with coils..

Here is the video:

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Dansway

more info:
http://www.freewebs.com/narfschwartz/

For information please contact:
Dr. James B. Schwartz
narf1933@yahoo.com 

Regards,

Dan

infringer

hrmmm... I wonder how they obtain the frequency to extract the energy from the ground I sure hope some of our ground or earth energy folks are looking into this it seems way too simplistic maybe real who knows ...

But from my observation the dress style looks a bit last century ...

Not to say folks don't dress like that today...

Also it looks as if it is a VHS dub just some simple observations but the more people laying claims the more people invest research into stuff like this...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

DreamThinkBuild

Interesting that Bismuth and Aluminum are being used. Is the Aluminum being setup with eddy currents? Bismuth is diamagnetic which would be repulsing the eddy currents.

Just my observation, it almost looks like at 1:07 in the video and 1:11 that the coils are connected in parallel with two leads coming off each side. He also mentions that there are cutouts in the aluminum where I assume the coils are placed.

It looks 3 layered: solid bismuth, then aluminum with holes cutout for coils then another layer of solid bismuth. Very hard to tell where the ground is connected to.