Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

President Obama's Status Confirmed

Started by 1quasar1, July 28, 2009, 09:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asymatrix

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 30, 2009, 11:01:54 AM
" So how come it is OK for you to use personal insults but not for others."

Show me just one instance where I have ever hurled an unprovoked insult at anyone here.

And we all know that won't happen...you will just ignore this challenge, as you do all other attempts to get you to qualify your accusations and assertions.

You like to think you can delude others as you do yourself, in order to avoid dealing with the fact that you are inherently dishonest.

If you are not a troll, then you wouldn't continually employ the common troll tactic of projecting your short comings onto others, by feigning reasonable responses.

As if nobody notices...what a joke you are.

Did you ever wonder why you have no dialogue with any respectable members here ?

I think you know why, but don't or simply can't care.

We all await your proof.

*taps feet*

What you do, specifically, is create inflammatory threads, insulting Obama, for instance, and then label anyone who objects to your tactics a 'troll' and/or delete their posts. The false outrage over insults is quite clearly a diversionary tactic away from the fact that you cannot handle being called out on the disturbing/insulting nature of some of your threads and references. Notice how you have taken zero criticism to heart, despite the fact that multiple people have now repeated the same sentiment.

*waits for deletion/ alteration*

newbie123

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2009, 08:44:51 PM
Just because the troll user Quasar makes a thread doesn't mean his posts will stand when they contain his usual personal insults...which is why his last post was deleted.

And utilitarion being the worst whiner on the forum naturally projects his pathology onto others.

Same crap different hole.

At least I try to bring about awareness...all his ilk do is spread their negativity about like a dog with a full bladder.

Just look at what you typed here and tell me there aren't any "unprovoked insults" ...
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Quote from: utilitarian on July 30, 2009, 09:30:53 AM

If I had any faith in Stefan, I would report this abuse, but I doubt he knows or cares about what is going on.

Just report abuse where ever you see it...      Stefan probably doesn't have time to search for it, but he'll probably address it when he has time.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from Asymatrix:

"What you do, specifically, is create inflammatory threads, insulting Obama, for instance,"

[And that affects you how ?

Unless of course you are secretly Obomba, its none of your concern.

Like I said...I have never hurled unprovoked insults at anyone here.]

" and then label anyone who objects to your tactics a 'troll' and/or delete their posts."

["anyone who objects to your tactics"...that sounds like an objective observation...until one examines those "objections", and sees that they are in reality personal insults...which are summarily and justifiably deleted.

" The false outrage over insults is quite clearly a diversionary tactic away from the fact that you cannot handle being called out on the disturbing/insulting nature of some of your threads and references."

[Trolls habitually try to distort people's perception of events...try stopping doing that and you will not come off looking like one.

" Notice how you have taken zero criticism to heart,"

[By criticism, you obviously mean your personal insults huh ?]

" despite the fact that multiple people have now repeated the same sentiment."

[With all of them likely being multiple moniker trolls.]

" *waits for deletion/ alteration* "

[I'm the moderator of this section...pay attention.]
..................................................................................

Quote from newbie:

"Just look at what you typed here and tell me there aren't any "unprovoked insults"..."

[You were the one to turn to personal insults...as usual.

I merely reciprocated.

Once again, as noted above...a troll tactic...try not acting the part and nobody will think you bare a troll...its quite simple.]
..................................................................................

Another newbie post:

Quote from: utilitarian on Today at 03:30:53 PM
If I had any faith in Stefan, I would report this abuse, but I doubt he knows or cares about what is going on. "

Newbie said:

"Just report abuse where ever you see it...Stefan probably doesn't have time to search for it, but he'll probably address it when he has time."

[Stefan has already advised me of your whinny baseless complaint, that I was deleting posts without cause.

I am still a moderator...what does that tell you ?

Everyone can plainly see what you are doing here.

You are all making an asses out of yourselves.]

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 30, 2009, 03:56:07 PM

[I'm the moderator of this section...pay attention.]

Yes, in this little corner of the universe, you have supreme power.  Good job on that accomplishment.

But aren't moderators supposed to be impartial observers of the threads?  Since you have a stake in the argument, that makes you biased, and leaving moderator power in your hands is inherently unfair.  I propose you only moderate those threads where you have not taken a position.

And as far as insults, you are certainly one of the offenders.  I accused you of whining and pounding sand, and you called me an a-hole ("same crap, different hole").  I criticized your behavior - I did not name-call.  So your response was unwarranted and out or proportion.  As a moderator, you need to be extra careful not to cross boundaries.