Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

President Obama's Status Confirmed

Started by 1quasar1, July 28, 2009, 09:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2009, 05:21:21 PM
Obomba also "promised" to immediately begin removal of troops from Iraq...that didn't happen.

How can anyone have any confidence in a "vote from a house that supported the illegal invasion of Iraq, and the subsequent murder of thousands of innocent people...a bogus "war on terror".

Still..why have they not produced the document...a simple task one would think.

I will never believe a word from a lying bunch of war whores.

Nothing has changed...'show me the money'...or in this case the long form birth certificate, the one that they initially said was destroyed when they went 'paperless', but now claim it still exists...because another lying sack of shit said so.

Regards...

If that's the way you feel, you should do something about it, instead of just whining on boards and pounding sand.

broli

Lol does anyone on this forum even believe in the entire US system and its derivatives.

Cap-Z-ro

Just because the troll user Quasar makes a thread doesn't mean his posts will stand when they contain his usual personal insults...which is why his last post was deleted.

And utilitarion being the worst whiner on the forum naturally projects his pathology onto others.

Same crap different hole.

At least I try to bring about awareness...all his ilk do is spread their negativity about like a dog with a full bladder.

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2009, 08:44:51 PM
Same crap different hole.

At least I try to bring about awareness...all his ilk do is spread their negativity about like a dog with a full bladder.

So how come it is OK for you to use personal insults but not for others.

I submit you are now abusing your moderator powers.  This was not a thread you started, so no one is derailing your thread here.  Maybe if you do not like the discussion, you should not post in this thread.

If I had any faith in Stefan, I would report this abuse, but I doubt he knows or cares about what is going on.

Cap-Z-ro

" So how come it is OK for you to use personal insults but not for others."

Show me just one instance where I have ever hurled an unprovoked insult at anyone here.

And we all know that won't happen...you will just ignore this challenge, as you do all other attempts to get you to qualify your accusations and assertions.

You like to think you can delude others as you do yourself, in order to avoid dealing with the fact that you are inherently dishonest.

If you are not a troll, then you wouldn't continually employ the common troll tactic of projecting your short comings onto others, by feigning reasonable responses.

As if nobody notices...what a joke you are.

Did you ever wonder why you have no dialogue with any respectable members here ?

I think you know why, but don't or simply can't care.

We all await your proof.

*taps feet*