Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

If the 2-stage oscillator is supposed to be OU...

Started by Cloxxki, August 02, 2009, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

I made a simple sketch for myself to explain what the simple pendulum usually does. It swing back and forth, but never higher up than it was initially released from.

If the 2nd stage, the mounting point of the simple pendulum being allowed to come down under the tension in the rod/wire, indeed bears an OU potential...how hard can it be to use the potential to get the weight to swing back up to a higher extreme position?

- Let the 2nd stage drive a fan that start blowing a nice back draft just as the weight starts its ascend. 
- The mounting point could be attached from a strong spring, which only extends at a high tension. It extends a bit and then gives back most all the OU energy, pull the weight up higher, right?
- The mounting point could shift a bit sideways at the right moment, from energy stored in a spring. Sideway movement on a pendulums mounting point can be enough to make it loop all the way around, right?

In all cases I can think up, I'm pretty sure the energy taken out of the simple pendulum (most logically in the form of height), will be the same or less than what can be put back. We need it all back to reach our starting height. And if we somehow manage a height gain of the weight, but we can't let it swing back to the exact starting situation, plus a raised mounting point or shortened rod/wire, we still have nothing.

In stead of looking for ways to loop the 2-stage oscillator, should we not also explore ways to simply get gain in the primary pendulum itself? 1mm of sustainable gain with a 1000mm pendulum rod/wire length, that would impress me quite a bit.

Thanks for reading and thinking along,

J

tagor

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 02, 2009, 08:11:28 AM

If the 2nd stage, the mounting point of the simple pendulum being allowed to come down under the tension in the rod/wire, indeed bears an OU potential...how hard can it be to use the potential to get the weight to swing back up to a higher extreme position?

it is very easy to test !!

Cloxxki

Well, that the pendulum doesn't violently swing out of control, that has been well established. It maintains height at best, in a hypotheticaly frictionless environment. Some deflection is (or substituted) due to the rotation of the earth. Very maybe this effect could be harvested if at all additional, but really its minute.
Those who proclaim the 2-stage oscillator is OU, should have a pretty easy time creating a pendulum that gains height with each swing. How can work be done by a pendulum, if it can't even sustain itself?