Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make alkaline water?

Started by Tito L. Oracion, August 02, 2009, 10:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone good day  ;D

I'm curious about this alkaline water, and i'm making my research about this because i heard somebody that it can cures many diseases and strengthens the human body and if that so maybe it can prolong life and many of the battery company shifted with these technology, now, can anyone give some info about how to make it and what this thing really is?

Any comment and discussion allowed.  ;D

thank you very much

God bless
otits  ;D

onthecuttingedge2005

Magnesium Salts you mean?

It is just as easy to turn water into wine, really, I make my own wine out of water. it is quite easy. just takes time to wait out the fermentation process.

Jerry ;)

triffid

Just add baking soda to water and the water is alkaline(PH wise).Safe to drink too if you don't mind the high sodium levels. But I really don't  know if this is what you mean.Sometimes a company will use made up words to describe their product.In my case I would use one teaspoon baking soda to one glass water.Triffid

eastcoastwilly

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on August 02, 2009, 10:43:55 PM
Hi everyone good day  ;D

I'm curious about this alkaline water, and i'm making my research about this because i heard somebody that it can cures many diseases and strengthens the human body and if that so maybe it can prolong life and many of the battery company shifted with these technology, now, can anyone give some info about how to make it and what this thing really is?

Any comment and discussion allowed.  ;D

thank you very much

God bless
otits  ;D

There are many products that you can buy online that are fairly cheap like Alka Trace Drops ($5-6 dollars) . If you have a health food store in your local area they likely will have them but unless the main ingredient is baking soda it's just as easy to make this yourself. If you look around the web there are a few manufacturers who sell electrolysis kits and the mineral rods like magnesium, calcium etc. same process as making Silver Colloid.

Good Luck

Will

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: triffid on August 03, 2009, 10:55:20 AM
Just add baking soda to water and the water is alkaline(PH wise).Safe to drink too if you don't mind the high sodium levels. But I really don't  know if this is what you mean.Sometimes a company will use made up words to describe their product.In my case I would use one teaspoon baking soda to one glass water.Triffid

Your info is the most easiest to do

i have heard that alkaline water is an energized water, now, can we use it as an alkaline battery?

God bless
otits  ;D