Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

news updates

Started by johnkhutchison, August 04, 2009, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnkhutchison

also check dr frankline meads zpe patented device 1996 dec 31 hi all i was reading the Marcus Reid power cells . interesting technology darpa is involved in miniature management power systems as some of you know i been building power cells for some years crystal power cells ; we have most recently made great advances in these cells logged at my you tube channel johnkhutchison2008 and http//
:johnkhutchison.blogspot.com http://www.myspace.com/johnkhutchison where i post all the latest findings and information videos  still coming into you tube  we are in prototypes of half volt to 3 volt types  and ranges of a milliamper to several amperes if connected to the old electrolyitics and self chargeing capacitors made by the westing house process years ago for the navy to help you in this diodes play important roles self reactive type also and electrets  the race to zero point is on with news stories of noika self chargeing batteries and sbir dod programs of new energy sources fy-86 af pages 212  please read for info on myspaces and videos and my blogger for all the greates news thank you