Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doug1

Coat that bad boy dish with mirrored vinyl and have a pig roast or make giant solar water heater.lol

the_big_m_in_ok

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

sparks

When Tesla invented the coherer which was able to capture signal he stated that it was necessary because of the myriad of electromagnetic waves present at any given point.  This was back when there wasn't many manmade scources of emf.   So a simple dipole antennae is exposed and intercepting a myriad of signals.   As  soon as an electron is accelerated it becomes a transmitter.  The frequency of the signal is dependent on the velocity of the electron.  The charged mass moving gives off photons.  As ultraviolet light from the sun ionizes water vapor in the upper atmosphere free electrons are emitted.  The electrons emitted are of high enough energy state to completely detach from the parent atom and migrate along the magnetic field lines of the Earth.  This is a current of billions of amperes.  The average speed of the electron current produces a 5khz cyclotron frequency.  This is because electrons loop around magnetic field lines and the velocity of the electrons doing the loop produce 5khz photon packets.  Maybe we should be listening to this station.  Not for any information but just the carrier should be of interest. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

CompuTutor

Quote from: sparks on March 16, 2010, 07:08:21 AM
....This is a current of billions of amperes.  The average speed of the electron current produces a 5khz cyclotron frequency.  This is because electrons loop around magnetic field lines and the velocity of the electrons doing the loop produce 5khz photon packets.

And that is the key to a working TPU unit...