Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

best electronical overunity system

Started by flix, August 10, 2009, 04:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flix

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 10, 2009, 07:48:27 AM
I've been reading into FE for a couple months now, starting from zero.

Check out Tommey Reed's antenna-like aluminum plate on a pole. Good volts, low amps.
A bit like a windmill, a bigger one will catch more energy.

Earth batteries seem more complicated, but working well for those working on them.

In terms of circuits, I think there is not much true OU. Jule Thiefs seem nice on dead batteries. But then, when you're in batteries, something is under unity anyway :-)

If you want to have free electricity though, nothing beats wind and solar power. Opening the water locks kind of OU is cooler, but apparently quite hard to find.

you did a great job reading all FE !, you can make a resume of which OU method seemed to you most efficient, easy to manufacture and last criteria, cheap. Actually this is my goal, and can say until now I selected only Perendev OU and an impressive  mechanical overunity  able to deliver as much power as we want,  but expensive.

Cloxxki

Quote from: flix on August 22, 2009, 03:20:21 PM
you did a great job reading all FE !, you can make a resume of which OU method seemed to you most efficient, easy to manufacture and last criteria, cheap. Actually this is my goal, and can say until now I selected only Perendev OU and an impressive  mechanical overunity  able to deliver as much power as we want,  but expensive.
Not really huh?

In a later video Tommey pointed the camera up, towards the power lines crossing over his property. So much for free energy...someone's paying! :-)

What was second in line again?