Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Guys, guys, come on, what's the point of attacking each other. Must be the heat wave.

@Grumpy

Here is my answer or at least part of my answer, but I am afraid you will not like it. Or maybe yes. It is definitely unconventional but this is where I have been stuck since then about such questions because the present answers of electricity "traveling in a wire" do not satisfy me at all. But I know the idea is new because if you do a Google search on what I call "spin conveyance", you will not get many results. Talk about unknown. lol

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6218.msg142123#msg142123

Grumpy

See?

I think it was Erfinder that first poised a similar question: how do you expect to create electricity, when you do not even know what it is?

Electricity does not exist without the answers to the questions that I just asked and there-in lies the secret.

The drifting electrons are just a secondary effect, which implies that you can apply the correct primary effects to produce this secondary effect.  A handful of you reading this may have actually been taught this.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

turbo

Quote from: Grumpy on August 10, 2009, 04:30:34 PM
Oh yes, the power lines.  God Bless them.

That wins the "bullshit theory award" by far.

What "mess" did I create?  I gave all of you a place to share your work, some of you decided to share it with the wrong people.  The only "mess" is the one that you and people like you have created.

You know so much, go ahead, make everyone's day.

No not the powerlines you fool.

My god i never realized you were such an ass...
I gave you this,i gave you that, you sound like a complaining old woman.

You are just guessing.
And i'm glad because this means i did not share my work with the wrong people...
People like you.

Over and out.

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on August 11, 2009, 12:04:25 AM
See?

I think it was Erfinder that first poised a similar question: how do you expect to create electricity, when you do not even know what it is?

Electricity does not exist without the answers to the questions that I just asked and there-in lies the secret.

The drifting electrons are just a secondary effect, which implies that you can apply the correct primary effects to produce this secondary effect.  A handful of you reading this may have actually been taught this.

Taught - didn't believe. You apply 480 to a 480/240 transformer and it puts out 240. Put 240 to the secondary and the primary outputs 480.

Charge applied to a wire creates a magnetic field. The magnetic field creates 'conventional' current flow. The magnetic field leads current flow by 45 degrees. The charge leads the magnetic field by 45 degrees.

If you want to produce 'conventional' current flow in a wire you can produce the same magnetic field around the wire that would have been produced if charge was applied to the wire - at the same speed, direction and rotation around the wire.

The hard part is knowing the correct way a magnetic field is produced by current flow.
It isn't a tube-shaped field around the wire. It is a more like a spring but it rotates with the wire at the center.

Sorry.... Been a bit busy...

Grumpy

Quote from: -[marco]- on August 11, 2009, 12:19:44 AM
No not the powerlines you fool.

My god i never realized you were such an ass...
I gave you this,i gave you that, you sound like a complaining old woman.

You are just guessing.
And i'm glad because this means i did not share my work with the wrong people...
People like you.

Over and out.
Why don't you fake the TPU again, maybe you will learn something next time.

You *THINK* you know me.

Big mistake.

Losers like you can only bash others to make up for your own shortcomings. You are right up there with all the other trolls, and your buddy IST.

Keep hiding behind your empty words. 

You'll never "get it", but you sure will pretend that you have it...ROFLMFAO!!!

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards