Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

here is an easy one (1)

Started by grogmark, August 10, 2009, 09:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grogmark

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: grogmark on August 10, 2009, 09:51:56 AM
someone please build it
I see the .PDF's, but what is the device in the .PDF's supposed to do?

Re-edit:
Well, okay, if you have  "magnets" on a "turntable", I imagine this thing generates power, yes?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

grogmark

hi
being that this is overunity.com, yes it is supposed to be overunity.
it won't produce any power but it will run by itself.
lots of people on this site to have such a device, if they do they should take it to news media so everyone knows it is possible.and try and get funding for one that does produce power. If anyone thinks they can develop a free energy machine without millions of dollars and years of R&D
he is kidding his self, in my opinion.
I you look at my previous post you will see a design that will produce power
thanks for your intersest
Mark

the_big_m_in_ok

grogmark said:
being that this is overunity.com, yes it is supposed to be overunity.
it won't produce any power but it will run by itself. ...
Okay, I see that now.  There's a center to the (approximate) circle; with which to tap rotational power as torque off of.  Right, good.

...lots of people on this site to have such a device, if they do they should take it to news media so everyone knows it is possible. ...
The power utilities would certainly object to that.  They're afraid of going broke.  Homeland Security could intervene.

and try and get funding for one that does produce power.
See "Homeland Security" above.

[qoute]
If anyone thinks they can develop a free energy machine without millions of dollars and years of R&D he is kidding his self, in my opinion.
[/quote]
Possibly. have you had the R&D experience?  If so, I agree.

I you look at my previous post you will see a design that will produce power thanks for your intersest
Mark
It's not as clear to me as you think.   The basic Bedini system works with an outside magnet.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

mr_bojangles

the only difference ive seen in this one as opposed to other magnet wheels is the specific layout of the magnets

magnetic shielding is also extremely difficult and never works out as you intend it to

my guess would be this would have a sticky spot on every magnet

the force of the magnet is generally only enough to move just the magnet, so the mass of the "turn table" would reduce output

other than that, you have nice specific detailed instructions and should find out whether or not this will work

good luck
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields