Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven tells us how the TPU operates Look and Listen.

Started by adasta, August 14, 2009, 02:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adasta

Steven tells us how the TPU operates Look and Listen.
Hello all. I have been following along. Trying to make sense of this device for about a year. I decided the only person who really knows how this device works was the man in the videos. So I have been watching then and noting everything said word for word. In this video at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373&ei=ffWESsPpKoHKqgOT78XXCw&q=steven+marks&hl=en Steven makes a very important statement. He is explaining how the inverter works after running the TV etc. If you start watching at 00;25;18;25  Through 00;25;37;01 you will here him make this statement "which takes the 12 volt DC 5000 cycle output". I do not believe this to be a mistake on his part! This section of the video and the next minute or so implies that a sine wave that mimics a voltage and current level is being produced that is driving the equipment. Is this the secret! I don't know. But I know what he says. Its crystal clear on the video. Maybe this has come up before. I didn't find a reference to it anywhere. Please listen for yourself. I look forward to your comments.

This is my first post as I haven't had much to add before. If this is old information I must have missed the discussion.I just found it interesting.

Magregus

He says exactly how it works and you can see how it works, its a coil + magnet setup, tune the coils to a neodymiun magnet and she bangs she booms, oh baby.....  Magnets the key.

gyulasun

Quote from: Magregus on August 14, 2009, 06:07:37 AM

... tune the coils to a neodymiun magnet and she bangs she booms...

Hi Magregus,

Could you explain how you tune the coils to a Neo magnet?  What frequency, what amplitude?  Have you already done such tuning and if yes what you got?

Thanks,  Gyula

MACEDONIA CD

hi  @adasta

i listend  and i thing he says that this converter is working  whit input 12v dc

but i dont see conection when he say that is  5000hz

beacouse if this  converter is made for 12 dc  for  let say  <batery  for car   then is easy  to compare thta is  something vrong beacouse the  batery from car is not have  5000hz

AND SECOND  ..  is  if the <t.p.u >
produced  12 v out  whit 5000hz  then  HOW IS POSIBLE  WHIT THAT TPU   
TO START 120V BULB
YOU MAY SEE WHEN STEVEN TAKES TO MESURING THE TPU VOLTAGE  YOU SEE THERE  110 V

THEN WHERE IS THAT INPUT FOR CONVERTER  HOW  MAST BE A 12 DC
<WE SEE THAT THE VOLTAGE FROM TPU IS 120V>
HERE IS SOMTHING STRANGE 
OR IS MAKES  LIE

I tHING  IF THE CONVERTER IS  SIMPLE EXPLANE

EVERY CONVERTER IS MAKES  <DC voltage   to AC voltage >
maybe his converter is  change  to working   whit  120 dc  input  to  120v ac voltage

i thing s.m has make  mystake when he say  12v  dc  he thing 120 dc  from tpu whit 5000hz

WHAT YOU THING ABOUT THIS MAY  THINGING
THANKS

wattsup

That was just a verbal error on SMs part.

BUT, the most important part of that video is from 34 minutes, but right at 35 minutes where he starts talking about function, the damn audio cuts out. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Even on my copy.