Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ancient to Modern Signs and Symbols

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, August 15, 2009, 02:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

From the Sun God Ra.

Project: Phoenix

The Raman laser is a byproduct of Raman scattering, discovered in 1928 by Nobel laureate Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman and Kariamanickam Srinivasa Krishnan in liquids and independently by Grigory Landsberg and Leonid Mandelshtam in crystals. When light hits a substance, it causes the atoms in the substance to vibrate sympathetically. The collision of photons with the substance causes some of the photons to gain or lose energy, resulting in a secondary light of a different wavelength. A Raman laser takes this secondary light and amplifies it by reflecting it and pumping energy into the system to emit a coherent laser beam.

In 2002, researchers at UCLA demonstrated Raman light emission from optical wires on a silicon photonic chip and in 2004 they demonstrated the first silicon laser. In February 2005, researchers at Intel demonstrated the second generation of such lasers that are capable of operating in continuous-mode on silicon chips. It is expected that these breakthroughs will greatly reduce the cost of optical computing and communications devices by 2010. Because of its crystalline structure, silicon atoms readily vibrate when hit with light. The Raman effect is 10,000 times stronger in silicon than in glass.

In 2007, researchers at JPL/Caltech have also discovered Raman lasing with fluorite resonators, demonstrating record low threshold and high efficiency.

The Raman effect can lead to higher energy photon emission, or, more commonly, to lower energy photon emission.

The Raman laser Array is used to produce Plasma inside the Torah area where the Reflection Mirror((Reflection Pool)Satellite Dish) where the Obelisk sits. the Raman laser array is organized radially around the Obelisk and are pointed in one direction to cause the Plasma to spin into a vortex, much like a Hurricane made of Ultra High Ion Plasma that rotates at very high velocities inside the Torah((Toroid)
Upper Chamber).

Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

you know, it is kind of funny, I am revealing how flying saucers work and everyone is so quiet. everyone wanted to know but nobody wants to get involved, why is that?

perfect energy production.
perfect transportation.
perfect materials.

and everyone just continues with other things in vain, I don't get it.

I wish I was born 3000 years from now because this world sucks with this current age of technology.

Where is all the God Pills.

Jerry :)

onthecuttingedge2005

I guess you'll get a load of things when you find out the Ark was a simple symbolic model of a Star Trek space Shuttle, lol

it also obeys the same laws of the Torah.

The Torah or Toroid Ionic Plasma is the symbol called the Angelic Halo.

Here is one for you:

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history! 

lol, it is even in our holidays and celebrations songs, I see it everywhere even in fairy tales.

boy, he really knows how to mess with peoples heads that is for sure! lol

I love time travelers!
Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

can anyone guess what the Quarter Wavelength of the entire Satellite dish on the Phoenix is? Let's just say, it is all in your mind, lol.

Nobody can play a game of chess with a time traveler because he knows all the moves before you make them. nothing is hidden and with a time traveler there is no true randomness even in a true random generator. it's all recorded.

did you know he can loop back on a specific time period and make tens of thousands of his spacecraft if he is attacked. he can be anywhere in time at the same time so long as he knows where his previous location was at any given moment. this is the symbology of the word Legion. meaning he is many.

I can stop here if you wish or we can see just how far the rabbit hole goes. lol, I know how far it goes. yes that is correct, he is also in your media and he boldly said so.

there are many forms of Autism, Mine is signs and symbols though I don't show many symptoms of the disease I can reveal signs and symbols at a glance. Yes I have a form of retardation if you are so cruel. here we go.

M'r:14:13: And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.

I am that man with the pitcher of water. I am thee Aquarius.

it is strange to most to see words within words within words and so on but I have been that way all my life and it gets worse the older I get.

and I close this specific post:

M'r:9:41: For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

am I the smartest retard of them all, we will see, won't we.

Do you know what it is like to know your own demise, to feel the 'cross' hairs upon your head and back, people are so cruel. I hate you, you have done nothing to protect me but to see me die in front of you, you are all wicked. but i will die of heart failure, as he said, isn't it the heart that fails.

I praise thee my fellow brother, you have been there for me all along and at first I was so blind.

Jerry ;D