Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Myers resonance and the ion state of water

Started by robbosdog, August 15, 2009, 10:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Quote from: sparks on October 06, 2009, 09:42:44 PM
  @Dankie

Then I suspect that you believe Stan was using the water as an electrolyte and the cells as the plates of the capacitor?  If this is the case then all we need to do is sense the capacitance of the water and adjust the inductance of the coils so as to keep things resonant.  Of course there is the resitance of the rlc network and the resistor you referred to does the trick within pretty tight component parameters.  Tap water could be all over the place so a more active control system may be in order.  Resonance alone does not get us energy but does allow us to accumulate energy in a system.  If the system is able to cause a displacement current like when a capacitor is charging then you have scalar waves in play whether you like it or not.  If these scalar waves cancel any water produced oscillations then the water itself is the scource of the energy that causes it to split.  This could be what Stan refers to as the resonance of water.  So now we need to determine what that would be.

I am doing a hybrid of Puharich and Stephen Meyers hydroxyl refilling patent . I know Stephen  is the real deal now that Xogen  received come goverment backing and financing  , I may add a high point sensing coil on the transformer . I made a three phase oscillator that can be used as single phase . All phases can be transformed to higher voltages and connected .

I will just research both , their methods have a common denominator , a sine oscillator  . Puharich was more "raw" and less researched than Stan's brother IMO , he was using the ceramics capacitance and some complicated cell , Stephen was using triplen tubes with an impedance matching crossover signal with some typical LC ringing effect .

I do think that scalar is an understimated and still not well understood term and will ignore your theory for now .

HeairBear

A mashup of quotes...

QuoteResonant Propagation

Liberated oxygen atoms and other dissolved air gases submerged in water
bath undergo and experience similar Energy Pumping Action (aperture oscillation) of
there respective Energy Aperture when exposed to voltage stimulation

These highly energized and liberated water bath atoms, now, causes Resonant Action to occur at
a progressive rate during continued voltage stimulation ... giving way to the following operational
parameters of hydrogen gas production for energy utilization from natural water:

Resonant Action (point of particle oscillation) occurs when applied pulse voltage
frequency is adjusted to "tune-in" to the Dielectric Resonance of water via
voltage Intensifier Circuit; whereas. applied voltage amplitude which is independent of
Resonance Frequency is adjusted to cause water bath atoms to momentarily enter into
Liquid-to-gas ionization state .... ejecting negative charged electrons …forming positive
charged atoms having missing electrons ... forming negative charged atoms by electrons capture.

Compounding Action (deflection of electrical charged particles) by way of voltage
stimulation aids Resonant Action by superimposing particle impact onto to the Electrical
Polarization Process.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

sparks

Scaler is just when the polidial and magnetic field response are "moving" in a unified time frame.  They aren't out of phase.  The displacement current isn't electron movement it is the current that flows between two points of opposite polarity.  This current displaces the ambient magnetic field tension or torsion in phase with the changing electric field polarization. There is no defined frequency for a scaler wave passing through a vacuum because there is no phase relativity or time related parameters.  When a scaler wave meets mass it busts down into transverse waves as the photons of the scaler wave are absorbed reflected refracted compressed rarified etc.  The space between the neucleus and the electron is filled with scaler waves as the electron continually changes position relative to the neucleus.  This continually alters the electric field between the two masses and a continous displacement current flows between the two.  In other words this space is filled with photon energy.  When an electron is caused to change it's position relative to the neucleus by an outside force the photon energy density contained within this field is altered.  Either radiating some of the photons or absorbing photons from surrounding photon fields.  eg Light emitting diode.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

dankie

Sparks you are talking in chinese , like you always do .

Show me your experiments and I'll stop ignoring you , like I always do .