Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Myers resonance and the ion state of water

Started by robbosdog, August 15, 2009, 10:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbosdog

Hi All

Just had a thought , this Stan Myers resonance thing , I think I have stumbled onto the/a  trick .

See attached Graph.

As we are performing electrolysis on water it’s resonant frequency will change as the ion states move and the temp changes , it you had a meter ( orp meter ) feeding the info into  an alternator / generator you could spin it at the right speed to make the right Hz to match the water , this could explain why things work for a while and stop , we need to fit in with the current/dynamic  state of the water and not a fixed value.

Do you think this has any merit ? ,  I’m useless at electronics and need you all to have a think about it .

Regards ,

Prophmaji

this is why 42khz ultrasonic sealers have feedback control systems -in order to maintain efficiency. The frequency deviation is not great, it is typically 1.5khz on either side of the 42kz number. The 42khz number for ultrasonic sealers is used as this frequency has been found to have the best capacity for the ultrasonics to penetrate the water which is the most frequent material in the given fluid in the given tube or whatnot...that may be stuck between the two layers of plastic that may be attempted to be sealed, by the given ultrasonic sealer.

I was given this information directly by an engineer for the largest and  highest quality ultrasonic sealing company device manufacturer in the world.

This information only goes toward sealing,and not toward what is attempted here. A simple feedback frequency and wave change system based on the recorded voltage fluctuations would be more than enough to solve this issue. Something very much like the feedback control system for a audio amplifier, ie, slow and measuring DC offset.

In this case, making the voltage differential  (in the components of the system) from the reference ....to be output as a frequency change, voltage change... and possibly waveform change.

Kinda like altering the choke position on a car engine that is warming up. there, you have  a start and run position for the choke and fuel/air mixture. Same deal here.

In this case the feedback controls the frequency, waveform, and voltage.

Be smart-build a cut off. Design by hand, at first, but like the throttle on a car, don't leave it as automatic without a cut off or safety.

sparks

If we create a standing wave field in the water we conserve great amounts of energy.  If the water is viewed as part of a radio transmitting antennae we want to create the worse case sceanario as far as transmitting radio waves.  We want our radio waves to reach the end of the antennae and be totally reflected back to the oscillator.  The standing wave field will set up nodes within the "antennae" and coaxial feed lines which will interact with the hydrogen oxygen bonds. 
The inductance and capacitance of the water will change so there needs to be some sort of ranging,feedback, and tweaking as the water changes it's capacitance and inductance.  Whats peculiar about water is that the electrons are forced towards one end of the molecule.  This polarized molecule is quite unique and may lend itself to alignment with an electric field whereby any thermal energy of the molecules converts into a more ordered movement of charge carriers and seeming overunity electrical currents when it is just conversion of thermal energy to electrical.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

dankie

Well I disagree , I dont view this as scalar or anything , we want to minimize relection .

The tuning part is touchy and requires skill , there is two ways to go here , either have a sense coi l method or the puharich method . Some people say he was using a varactor , well thats possible but theres no much info on varactors , but if we can somehow calculate a perfectly well tuned diode for XL= XC according to our voltage drop than it would be a self-tuning . But I think this is infact a home-made component , Puharich certainly had that knowledge .

I personally dont know anything about varactors or puharichs "resonance sensing resistor" , he was a pretty technicaally oriented guy to say the least . It does look like a very simple solution but alas I dont know how he did it , it was one of his "best kept secrets" .

I prefer the sense coil method that Meyer was using . If resonance occurs than voltage will be boosted , I can build a logic for that simple purpose . In fact , I already layed the ground work for that .

sparks

@Dankie

Then I suspect that you believe Stan was using the water as an electrolyte and the cells as the plates of the capacitor?  If this is the case then all we need to do is sense the capacitance of the water and adjust the inductance of the coils so as to keep things resonant.  Of course there is the resitance of the rlc network and the resistor you referred to does the trick within pretty tight component parameters.  Tap water could be all over the place so a more active control system may be in order.  Resonance alone does not get us energy but does allow us to accumulate energy in a system.  If the system is able to cause a displacement current like when a capacitor is charging then you have scalar waves in play whether you like it or not.  If these scalar waves cancel any water produced oscillations then the water itself is the scource of the energy that causes it to split.  This could be what Stan refers to as the resonance of water.  So now we need to determine what that would be.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love