Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

You have to remember that if you could be on the scale of the building like Godzilla or something, if you touched it with your finger it would crumple like it was made out of snowflakes.  Yes I am exaggerating but you get the point.  Buildings are only strong enough to hold themselves up.  So the plane crashes caused local cave-ins that then smashed their way through the snowflake structure creating an avalanche.

Another analogy would be a passenger jet.  Besides the ribs in the wings and the jet engines, the rest of the plane is about as strong as a balloon, if you switch yourself up to the scale of the plane.

The bigger things get, the more fragile and delicate they become if you imagine yourself being on the same scale.

MileHigh

z.monkey

Milehigh, obviously you are a n00b.  GTFO...

Structures such as the tallest building in the world are super over-engineered to make sure they remain the colossal super structures that they were DESIGNED to be.  DUH!

Even if the plane caused a massive hole in the building, the building would not TOTALLY collapse in a symmetrical pattern where the entire contents of the building lands in the basement of the building.

This was a military grade demolition, pure and simple...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Cap-Z-ro

Snowflake structure ??

Are you not aware of the concrete and steel flexible cores in those towers ?

Does that mean you are ready to accept what really happened ?

If not, you have do better than that or I can't respond further.

Never mind conflicting burn temperature issue.

Regards...

jibbguy

I think that storage of explosives in a high rise office building would be both highly illegal, and highly insane ;) 

Welding uses welding rods. Otherwise, it melts the existing steel. Welding rods are not explosives; if they were, that would be a more dangerous job than being a fisherman in the North Pacific or Bering Sea (or being a Free Energy Inventor, the most deadly job of all by factor of about 20 from what i saw several years ago somewhere... Although the number of deaths seems to have slowed down considerably in the last couple years).

The buildings were completed by 1970, i think i remember hearing (or about then). More than twenty years after construction, is there still tons of welding residue "loose" in them ? Remember the great majority of the steel scrap from the collapsed buildings was suspiciously carted away immediately, sold to India and China (... and so it conveniently can't be tested in a wider sample now). Was this residue forcibly ejected from off the steel, while covered in paint and the asbestos fireproofing material, and into the atmosphere so it could land in the surrounding area (...just like an explosive would be)? This is what much of the data is based on: Airborne debris from the collapse.

BTW: Did you ever see any simulations on TV of how Bldg 7 fell? Or even hear about it much 1 day after the event? Most American don't even know it existed.

These aren't simulations, but actual footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw

This one shows the BBC reporting on the fall of Bldg 7 ("Salomon Bros. Bldg"), which was NOT hit by any airplane, TWENTY-TWO MINUTES BEFORE IT ACTUALLY FELL. You can see the building, still standing, behind her left shoulder (our "right"). The BBC was pretty embarrassed about this, of course, and later said they got the report from the U.S. government. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Earlier this year, a high-rise hotel in Beijing China of steel construction, and very close in size to Bldg 7, caught fire from a fireworks display and burned for over 2 days... With flames hundreds of feet high coming from it (lol compare that to the puny flames in Bldg 7). It did not collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBsCRrrp6Lc

High-rise steel buildings do not collapse from fire (other recent examples in Brazil and Spain as well)... Except for the 3 separate -alleged- WTC examples on 9/11 .

But they do of course collapse, into their own foot prints, at near free-fall speeds... From controlled demolition. 

And proof of military-grade thermite permeating the surrounding area is a very damning find; that when combined with the reams of other evidence, points to certain rigorous criminal investigations, new Congressional hearings, and increased public awareness from mainstream media reporting....

...Oh wait, this is America... Scratch that last paragraph. 

MileHigh

Look, think of what would happen to an aircraft carrier if it slammed into a dock at one mile per hour.  The metal of the ship hitting the dock would bend like soft butter.  The building was designed to withstand wind stresses and earthquake loads and support the "payload", the occupants and all their furniture and equipment.  On the scale of the building, in a very simplified sense, the metal girders are like soft butter.

If it was an "old school" building built with bricks and mortar and girders and all that, it would be much stronger.  However, modern buildings "have all of the extra juice" sucked out of them and they are only as strong as the spec calls for.  The whole idea is to eliminate extra materials to reduce cost and this has become a fine art.  So all modern skyscrapers are "snowflake" structures with all of the extra "building life force" lol sucked out them.  They are empty husks just strong enough to meet spec.  They were not designed for a catastrophic whack on their heads when 6000 tons of material falls 12 feet and lands on the floor below.  All of the juice has been sucked out of that floor by the architects and building engineers in a never-ending quest to get more performance with less materials for less cost.  In that sense they are almost like modern (and I stress modern) Formula 1 racing cars and we all know what happens to one of them when it crashes.

MileHigh