Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Over 10 tons [of nano thermite] have been estimated to have been found in Manhattan near the site. While thermite can be bought by anyone for welding (which produces iron), the nano process is performed by and for military uses only.

More here...

http://www.newschief.com/article/20090812/NEWS/908125031/1014/OPINION?Title=Cause-of-destruction-of-WTC-discovered

According to former Mayor and 911 trademark owner Rudy Guiliano, those involved in the chemical testing and analysis process 'clearly never heard of my newly implemented 'Thermite Tuesday' Program'...whereby homeless people carrying sacs of thermite rush about the sidewalks, while simultaneously trying to avoid bumping into other homeless people balancing blasting caps on their heads.

Unfortunately, that was the first and last day of the Program, Guillano lamented.

Regards...

MileHigh

When a building collapses with today's sophisticated chemical analysis technology, you can probably find anything you want in the debris.  It is all just a question of the relative proportion of what you are looking at compared to the whole.

So the WTC collapsed because terrorists flew fuel-laden passenger planes into the towers.  Various explosions heard and whatnot are all factored in to the fact that this was an event essentially without precedent.  The explosions that were heard could have been due to pockets of jet fuel vapour exploding, or metal and concrete failing due to the uneven stresses, etc.

If you recall for the Oklahoma City bombing, there was conspiracy theory about that one also.  They tracked it down to two people with "extreme fringe political views" or "psychos", depending on your point of view.

The WTC conspiracy theory is comparable to the conspiracy theory that Man didn't land on the moon in 1969.  Did you see the clip of Buzz Aldrin punching the guy in the nose?  lol

Just keep it simple most of the time.

MileHigh

jibbguy

Gee i didn't realize you were a chemicals expert too, MH ;)

I am not, but i understand that it is a unique compound with a unique spectrography analysis signature, that is not found in building CONstruction (sprinkling highly corrosive & combustive materials on load-bearing steel beams is generally frowned upon in most circles), only DEstruction.

Where else would such a unique material be found in a "normal" building?

The paint? No.

The Glass? No.

The insulation and fire proofing? No (but lots of the "bad" kind of asbestos was).

The office and hallway dry wall? No.

The inner non-load bearing wall frames? No.

The office materials and furniture? No.

The electrical/electronics office equipment? No.

The building's wiring, plumbing, restrooms? No.

The fire safety sprinkler system & water tanks? No.

The ceiling tiles? No.

The elevators, stair wells, fire doors? No.

The lobby's decorations? No.

The restaurant kitchens? No.

The parking lots? No.

The foundation? No.

Maybe they were selling thermite in the stores of the Mall there ("Inside Jobs R Us", or "Treason Locker")?

Hmm.. Can't think of anything in a building which uses tons of military-grade explosives of unique compounds. Except military-grade explosives.

MileHigh

Jibbguy:

I am no chemical expert at all.  A thought experiment that runs through my head is that if thermite is so close in chemical composition to the compounds used in the welding process, and assuming there was tons and tons of welding done when buildings of that size were built, would it be possible to find thermite?  I don't know.  Were there any tenants in the buildings that may have had thermite for legitimate reasons, samples, R&D, stock room stock, etc?  I don't know.

As far as I am concerned it's like an "O.J. is innocent" argument because you couldn't account for some blood samples.

I saw an awesome PBS documentary with full computer simulation of the planes slicing through the superstructure, etc.

MileHigh

Cap-Z-ro

The most logical explantion for all that nano-thermite is still Shrewdy Rudy's 'Thermite Tuesday' theory.

After all, although it sounds kinda wacky, Mohammed Atta's plastic ID card was found atop the ruble...right next to a pristine stretcher bullet in a bag dated Dallas 1963 which had also somehow appeared there...according to the FBI.

Regards...