Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Pressure had nowhere to go but out and up? That might have made the dome sit under a shell of air. If the blast occurs on the porch of the building, the effect might be different. I bet it's not about promixity that can save you from the nuke blast, but rather being positioned between it and a large object (earth) at a 90deg angle.

lumen

Yes, It was thermite that took the buildings down! But the reason was not what you think!
The buildings were already wired and ready to be demolished and a demo permit was applied for for each of the 2 years prior to 911.
That is why at one point they were yelling "everyone out it's coming down" even before anything happened!
That's when they first found the buildings were wired for demolition.
That is also what took down building #3.

Azorus

Okay, then why is the offical report saying that the buildings fell due to collapse from strutural damage from uncontrolled fires?

Cap-Z-ro

That may very well be, but that doesn't account for the homing device used to direct the 'missles' to the floors housing the 'DNI' Dept of Naval Intelligence in both the Pentagon and the WTC's.

Nor does it discount the witness who discovered them running cables in the dark 2 weeks prior to 9/11.

Also, in my mind, I believe they would have fallen back on that explanation a long time ago, if it had validity.

Regards...

Azorus

This reminds me to much of the Vietnam cover-ups of secret missions.  And if it plays out anything like those you really won't know what the truth is until 20-25 years down the road.