Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

jibbguy

@ Utilitarian:

If I was planning a traitorous inside job false-flag operation to get us into a war...

> I would choose something that truly terrorizes people, the thought of airliners crashing into their office buildings randomly... Since so many fly now for business (or did before then anyway), it is doubly terrifying.

> I would be sure to attack a military installation beside the civilian locations, as a pretext and excuse for actual war (and to get my own military really angry and ready for revenge, by attacking their headquarters). The Pentagon fits the bill superbly. 

> I would keep people from thinking about the ridiculous idea of men taking over 3 SEPARATE airliners with nothing but plastic box cutters, by having a phony heroic moment where one "group of terrorists" was "thwarted in their plans" by "heroic civilian passengers" with the 4th airliner. Wave the flag... And have one moment of glory in the whole horrible mess to make Americans feel good about themselves. 

Remember how that was played up? I do.

@MH:

You can't have it both ways:

Either the Towers were flimsy "snowflakes", that COULD NOT transmit the shock to a nearby building because they was too lightly built and instead absorbed the shock themselves...

Or they were rigid enough to transmit the stock... And thus so too strong to fall. 

MileHigh

You are just mixing up apples and oranges Jibbguy.  The fact that the building on a macro scale is not particularly strong and and can get crushed like a snowflake has absolutely nothing to do with the entire mass of the building collapsing and creating localized intense shockwaves.

MileHigh

z.monkey

MileHigh-R-n00b...
WTC-R-Nuthin' compared to what Obamason do to entire US-of-A...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

MileHigh