Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Perhaps they were really anticipating another airplane? Didn't one fail to take a significant ground target?

I just can't understand why the collapses are so tidy.
It makes not sense:
A- If the fires did it all, why so nice and straight?
B- Why if demo'd, make it so obvious?
B1- I suppose you need only a short tape to seal off ground zero. Just a Tower 1 falling over, say eaching 250m (450m tall) out, would have the explosives be found more easily.
B2- Because Americans really are not that smart, and never even try to be believable.

Debris causing an uncontainable fire, wow...
Look what that means, on scale :
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/wtc_p200003-1.jpg

Seems debris would need to bounce back off the impact more than a football field away. I suppose the planes did not dispose of fuel prior to impact as is standard in non-criminal aviation crashes.

z.monkey

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 19, 2009, 02:44:27 PM
Demolitions collapse into the footprint of the building by design.  This is how they prevent damaging the real estate around the demolition area.

Too many coincidences...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

utilitarian

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 19, 2009, 02:44:27 PM
Perhaps they were really anticipating another airplane? Didn't one fail to take a significant ground target?

It makes not sense:
A- If the fires did it all, why so nice and straight?
B- Why if demo'd, make it so obvious?
B1- I suppose you need only a short tape to seal off ground zero. Just a Tower 1 falling over, say eaching 250m (450m tall) out, would have the explosives be found more easily.
B2- Because Americans really are not that smart, and never even try to be believable.

Debris causing an uncontainable fire, wow...
Look what that means, on scale :
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/wtc_p200003-1.jpg

Seems debris would need to bounce back off the impact more than a football field away. I suppose the planes did not dispose of fuel prior to impact as is standard in non-criminal aviation crashes.

But what you are saying does not make cohesive sense.  If this was an inside job, why would they care if the buildings fell straight?  They are already sacrificing so many people.  Why damage control at this point?

The other thing I do not understand, is why crash planes into buildings, blaming that on the terrorists, but not blaming the explosives on the terrorists?  After all, terrorists tried explosives at WTC before, so why not blame them again?  Why risk being discovered demolishing the building?

I mean, what you are accusing the government of doing, this would have to be fiendishly clever, sneaky stuff.  Obviously, these guys are so smart and careful, that not a single one of them talked and there is still no smoking gun on explosives, but now you are saying they would take this huge unnecessary risk.

I know you can make a wild speculation as to why conceivably they would do something the way they did it, but it is so unlikely that someone would plan this out ahead of time, given infinite other alternatives that are cleaner and simpler and involve way fewer people.

Example:

If you really want to scare people away from air travel, fine, crash some planes.  If you want to blow up some buildings, blow up a building.  Do them on same day.  Blame both on the terrorists.  Why combine the two, where you run into causation issues that someone may find.  I know, the ready answer is Americans are stooopid and will not catch on, why even take the risk.  Seriously, why risk it when you can do it separately, risk free?

Cap-Z-ro

Hmmm...I hereby speculate that...the nano-thermite caused all 3 towers to collapse at free fall speed.

*goes off to locate memorable 'Nano-Thermite' logo or such*

Regards...

jibbguy

Theres no way terrorists could pull off such a controlled demolition, that's why.

It takes weeks of planning and hard work to place all the explosives and wires (and much professional skill), how could terrorists do that?

You maybe could sneak a guy in there for a day, claiming to be a "telephone repair man", carrying a few pounds of explosives... But how to get a huge team, with access to EVERY part of the building, carrying tons of explosives and detonators, without questions being asked, without Security knowing all about it, without it being fully sanctioned by them? They had to gain access to all the service crawl-ways and elevator shafts, all the places close to the main structural members.

As it turns out, there WERE many teams of workmen in the buildings in the preceding months... And many floors and areas were temporarily evacuated during this time (and several times entire buildings had been evacuated for hours-long "Fire Drills"). However, these workers could not have been "terrorists" (...at least not the kind that the government & mainstream media likes to talk about)... Because they were sent there by the building management with their full knowledge.

Who was one of the heads of the company "Securacom" responsible for security at the WTC complex?...

...Anyone know?

George Bush's brother, Marvin Bush.

IKYN.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

The coincidences seem to grow "exponentially" ;)