Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wind Turbine Competitor Steps in well maybe? Enter Wind Pipe

Started by infringer, August 18, 2009, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Not what I envision..

I will give up what I envision but with all the cleaver minds I am looking for a guess...
It is soooo simplistic and makes tons of since.

It becomes an epiphany when you understand the design maybe he is using a wind belt but I believe it is way easier...

Come on folks put in your guesses.

What I would like to see come out of this thread is a complete design from start to finish and an open source guide to making your own wind pipe!

And with the very low amount of posts and the lack of interest in wind "working proven tech" I don't know if it is worth giving the design I have in mind away...

Post if your interested I wanna see some interest!.

Hint there are no props in the pipe but it is where all the "magic" happens!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

rensseak

Quote from: infringer on August 22, 2009, 10:34:30 PM
Not what I envision..

I will give up what I envision but with all the cleaver minds I am looking for a guess...
It is soooo simplistic and makes tons of since.

It becomes an epiphany when you understand the design maybe he is using a wind belt but I believe it is way easier...

Come on folks put in your guesses.

What I would like to see come out of this thread is a complete design from start to finish and an open source guide to making your own wind pipe!

And with the very low amount of posts and the lack of interest in wind "working proven tech" I don't know if it is worth giving the design I have in mind away...

Post if your interested I wanna see some interest!.

Hint there are no props in the pipe but it is where all the "magic" happens!

ok, i will try it! ;D

the pipe akts like an air pump. the incomeing pressur press down a piston till a opening in the cylindric wall. the pressure collapses and the piston is pull up again to the next cycle.

also i could think of the Bernoulli Venturi principple.

AlanA

@ Infinger

I am not a killjoy but it so boring to guess about the claims of somebody.
If you want to reveal you secret do it otherwise don't waste our time.
>:( >:( >:(

Alana

powercat

Sorry to be off topic, but I think you missed my warning posted on the other thread

Hi infringer
The price of solar panels could fall by as much as 40 per cent by the end of the year
http://climateprogress.org/2009/02/24/solar-panel-prices-to-fall-by-up-to-40-per-cent-by-year-end/
Having looked at your site your  prices are not attractive
I have just bought a 220w solar panel for $800 approximately from UK eBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/220-watts-solar-panel_W0QQitemZ160354707409QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Gadgets?hash=item2555e2a7d1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
I also found  a different seller selling a 200w panel at about the same price
so that prices have already started to fall   
I hope you read the warning and find a way out of this potential problem
all the best
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

DreamThinkBuild