Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Positive spark ignition system help.

Started by Super God, August 21, 2009, 06:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

Hello,

I am currently resuming work on the water engine project I started so many months ago.  Can anyone here give me a simple way to convert the massive negative pulse generated when the ignition coil's magnetic field breaks into a positive jolt?  The reason for doing so, is because the energy from the coil is funneled down into a spark plug using diodes, and by leaving the coil hooked up as is (it's a lawnmower coil), the spike of voltage may be blocked by the diode instead of being passed as is desired.  For a simple solution I was thinking something along the lines of a full wave bridge rectifier rated at a huge value (5kv should be enough).

Can anyone offer some advice?
>9000

Super God

Reversing the source would work, but it would be a hazard, grounding the engine with the hot side of the 110 circuit like that.  The currents are isolated from one another by a simple diode circuit.  Would using a full wave rectifier "rectify" the negative spike from the ignition coil, or is it too fast?  The only other option I can see would be devising my own triggering mechanism and spark system.  But, since you have experience with this, maybe you could help?  The only requirements are that it has to be a positive DC jolt to the plug, enough to jump the gap, so that the diodes can still effectively isolate the two sources from each other.
>9000

Super God

Here is a crappy diagram of the circuit design as of now.  If we could add a full wave rectifier (to flip the HV wave) at the coil, before the diode.  The diodes only purpose is to prevent the 110 from shorting out through the coil.
>9000

onthecuttingedge2005

Something like this would be cool.

Jerry ;)

Super God

Wow O.O look at that circuit.  Hmmm, my electronics skills arent that great.  Maybe I can try to windle up a PCB board sometime.
>9000