Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fishing with Steven :)

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2009, 12:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

@wattsup,  yes I've used that before,
@Mannix,  thanks,  impressive how much clear we can read the photos.  I hope you meant "of" SDM, there's lots of weirdoes out there, and just because I'm having some fun with the crowd doesn't mean I'm it. Everybody is playing games, so be it, at least I add some clean open fun to the forum with my photos and fishing story  :)

And speaking of SM,   I think we have three of them now.

1)  VM               (Video      SM)
2)  LM                (Lindsay's SM)
3)  CM                (Crazy     SM)

I thought CM was real then when all the back messages that stefan posted came up I realized were being played like fools,  I'm glad I didn't jump to conclusions.   So if it's him he can confirm wheater or not we went fishing 3 weeks ago....   lol    :D

By the way Lindsay,  have you had anymore messages from SM, any fool would know that if he claimed to be SM would eventualy have to touch base with you, and you seemed to confirm it was SM after his first post.  Was it him? and did he have his account pirated later?   My opinion is that he probably passed away a while ago from cancer.  somebody else is posting in his name, maybe his friend, or maybe it's Jack Durban, or Mercury, or whoever the others were.  They all seemed to enjoy messing with us. 

EM

Mannix

Whatever way you look at it . There are pieces of a puzzle, some of them specific, most of them are seen as vauge. lots of shenanigans as people know that this is much bigger than they can hold.

Whoever SDM is i would really like to know what the motivation is/was and move foward because if things like this are happening what hope do we have of gleaning anything from the real source

What is most confusing to me is that the actual specifics are not usually included in peoples experiments, Mind control? Some sort of defeatist mechanism going on?.. Or do we all really want somebody else to do it because we dont want the agro?

Perhaps none of us really want to be in Steven's shoes?

Good Fishing!, enjoy the process the fish may not be feeding

Lindsay