Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fishing with Steven :)

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2009, 12:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

wattsup

@EM

Fantastic work indeed. Are you also using the "null transform - cropping" feature in VdubMod to get super closeups. I use that and the "levels" feature to adjust the brightness, contrast.

Mannix

Quote from: EMdevices on August 30, 2009, 04:08:42 PM
@wattsup,

yes I have been using virtualdubmod for many years.  what I do to get good photos is the following:

I apply a deinterlace filter  (keep only even or odd frame)
I resize using bicubic
I adjust levels a bit

then I save a sequence of frames (in BMP or JPG) where there isn't much movement,
then I import my sequence of photos into a super resolution software that averages the frames and eliminates the graininess,  then I play in photo shop with the final product and enhance sharpness, colors, etc.. 

EM

nice picture SDM

not_a_mib

The TPU would make a great fishing aid.  The only additional things you need are two lengths of insulated wire with the ends stripped.  One end of each wire is connected to the TPU output terminal.  The other ends are placed in the water several feet apart.  When the TPU is activated, the fish just float right to the surface!

Note:  this technique is illegal most places, and tends to attract game wardens.

poynt99

Quote from: Mannix on August 31, 2009, 09:20:13 AM
nice picture SDM

Lindsay,

What are you saying there?

Are you signing off as SDM, referring to EM as SDM, or saying nice picture OF SDM ?
;D

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209