Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barto Lenzless Capacitor Thing

Started by baroutologos, August 04, 2009, 04:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Back to experiementation again!

I spent some happy hours previous afternoon studying my coils with a draft cap bank so as to study resonance or near resonance volts-current alternating in coils.

My today experiementing was focus on coil-to-magnet GAP.
1cm

Being my rotor magnets of Nd type, i decided to make the gap some 1 cm.
Coils were posing a minimum load to rotor by cogging. Current volatge creation is greatly reduced also.

Again, if i make the suitable cap combo, my coils at 2200 rpm, although far from rotor, pose a considerable drag as if were near it when progressing towards resonance.

3cm

At this distance, the energy creation in the coils is barely there. but, if i try to resonate the coils with my caps, again, rotor -after a point- start to have considerable drag till motor cannot rotate it.
Yes from this far!

5cm

Coil output are 3 vdc and when shorted 70 mA circulate. When resonating with caps i can manage to achieve some 30 vac between cap leads and 400 mA current circulating. But that's it. No more amplification from such distance.

That's all for now

Regards,
Baroutologos

baroutologos

Results from the workbench.

i decided for eliminating phasing problems to remove a coil and proceed epxerimenting with single coil. (400 turns ten-fillar 29 awg)

Neo rotor of alternating polarity

With the 12 alternating neo magnet rotor, i can managed to achieved some 65 vac of voltage in cap and 2 amps circulating the system. (motor is heavy loaded that way consuming 4 amps at 15,5 volts).

Changing rotor
I though, since we are concern with resonance effects and not for direct energy production, to restore my old SSG driven 6 poles all N face out ferrite magnet rotor that its attracting force is a Joke comparing to strong neos.

Surprisingly, i could obtain at 2100 rpm, some 46 vac in cap and 2 amps in circulation in the system. But those are the top values. Rotor drag is baraly there, comparing to neo magnets for same ac/amps production.

So, for resonance effects i concluded that the magnets are just the stimulation, for acVolts/amps buildup.

(In neo setup top values can go as far as 10 amps and voltage as 500, whereas the rotor breaks as hell, so no use)

The peculiar effect

In neo-rotor setup, if i aproach coil to magnet and short coil direct without any caps, almost 2 amps are circulating in it. Coil gets slightly warm, whereas core is cool. (coil resistance 1 ohm)

When i try to resonate in (near resonance) with a cap, in the same current circulating, core gets HOT. Almost burns to touch. Notice my cores are from audio equipment designed for ultra low hysteresis/eddies losses, high Q.

Again, those features are not stopping the core from getting hot when in near resonace mode. The same effect is there either with neos or ferrite magnet rotor. (so not magnets do that in first place)

The heat in my setup, DOES NOT come from windings.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Baroutologos