Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven tells us how the TPU operates Look and Listen.

Started by adasta, August 14, 2009, 02:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Ok and ?

Get buildin and stop that quakkin ...

Bunch of talking little goofballs  , SM was dissapointed @ you get it ? , cuz most of you are just a bunch of do nothing armchairs..

Seriously this is pathetic ... Read this crap makes me sick ...

sparks

The problem with sm's device is that the unit has been most probably prototyped and shelved in some military holding facility for shit that works.  So it is only politically correct to use devices that have hydrocarbons in the formula.  Carbon lithium batteries Hydrogen powered cars hydrogen of course cracked from hydrocarbons.  Tell me someone hasn't figured out how to convert near infrared energy emwaves into hot water.  It's not rocket science it is 6th grade science.  You can make copper radioactive get your beta to heat up some heavy water with a neculear fission reaction wherethe spent fuel rods can be used in copper clad batteries they are so benign.  Of course this would represent diffusion of power and the obselescents of the power grid.  Lot better to get the real hot stuff cooking in one plant so we can justify our contractor kickbacks to the public who has to bear the burden of concentrating neuclear energy generation.  SM should just spoon feed us idiots so we can have a national make a tpu day and fuck the power mongers. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

dankie

Im about to start working on this if this keeps up ,when are we gonna get OU ?

in 2050 @ this pace .

Things  need to start moving .

Magregus

Couple of neodyminum magnets will create a force now inside that if you get the winding to of coil to the correct frequency she will vibrate and from there its not hard to do the rest.  Think magnetic flow figure eight. 

innovation_station

HOW MUCH OU DO YOU WANT ...

this site is FULL OF MY OU TOYS NOW ...

WHOS FAULT IS IT IF YOU CANT MAKE IT SING ...

first UNDERSTAND TESLAS KICK....

THEN IT ALL CLICKS...

;D 8)

W
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!