Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsonali

here i am putting a small diagram to show how i have tested the device and what points we are using for testing purpose
i need your suggestions for testing any further
the 50 hz discrepancy as discussed earlier fr. meter showing full scale at 30 volts or goes full scale as we lower the dimmer duty cycle, this effect is due to dimmers duty cycle and device has got nothing to do with it, dimmers do not alter frequencies.
to use device with batteries or solar panel we have to convert them into A/C first before feeding to device

one thing more device require 12 volts to operate its circuit at 250 milli amps

now i need suggestion from all experts ,on testing points and procedures
in the video i have only used bulbs but while testing device we have used fan as well to check use of inductive load as well
in the description i have written what loads we are using

fabver

Hi winsonali,

can you use 10 AAA battery as input power and light a 100W 220Volt light bulb for 10 min and put a video on youtube ?

CTG Labs

Hi Ali,

Thank you for information.  So from this we can see that the output is also sine wave, the device does not output square waves or some such?

I wonder if you could use a 12v battery and an AC inverter with dimmer on the input?  This way we could see plain DC input power?

Then on the output we can measure across known resistive load, or perhaps rectify and filter to DC and measure across resistive load so we can read only DC levels to make the measurements clearer, just to elliminate any possible power factor or meter tricking?

Of course, we can really say that no measurement is enough in this kind of research with the ultimate question being, does it run itself in a closed loop or perhaps by using two batteries, one to run one to charge with auto-relay switching circuit to swap them.

Are you able to show oscilloscope shots of the input and output using current shunts, etc?

Of course it would also be helpful for us to see the circuit diagram, but not sure how you feel about releasing that as yet?

As you have no coil, no transformer, I wonder how you get sine waves out?  You have a bridge rectifier and 3 large electrolytic caps with several mosfets so I would have thought to see some pulsed signals on the output?  How the voltage is stepped up to 220v and made in to sine waves with this!

Regards,

Dave.

EMdevices

I'm just going to say a few words about how winsoali does his trick (or whoever "invented" this device), without going into too many detail.

Watt-Meter Characteristics

The mechanical watt-meters obviously have an aluminum disk that spins under the influence of the torque generated from the interaction of the two primary eddy currents, 

1) the "voltage" coil induced flux in the disk, and
2) the "current" coil induced flux in the disk. 

These two fluxes, and the eddy currents they produce in the disk, interact with each other and produce a torque on the disk proportional to the product of the in-phase components of V and I, which gives the real power flowing into the load.

Now, there is also a magnet dampener, which provides a retarding force on the disk, and it's force is proportional to the velocity of the disk.  All these forces balance out to result in the correct rate of turn of the disk.

By observation, and common sense (hopefully) it should be obvious that this device has a low frequency response characteristic.  For example the disk can't accelerate too fast, it has a lot of rotational inertia, the voltage and current coils have large inductances so they don't do well with high frequency (high of a voltage drop across them, v = L di/dt)

Now,  as we hopefully all know,  impedance matching is preformed at a particular frequency, since the inductance and capacitance reactances depend on it.  So, if you change the frequency you render the meter inaccurate and ineffective. 

However, the most important point is the fact that a DC current through the "current" coil won't induce eddy currents in the disk and it too renders the device inaccurate.  This is a key concept.   If we draw current from the device synchronized with the AC waveform on only one polarity, then we will have an average DC current flowing through the meter which won't be recorded. The DC current will in fact break the disk just like the magnet dampener.  This I believe is the trick to this device.

Just to get you thinking here's a diagram I made of the possible connections.  Like I said before, this is not free energy, just fooling the meter.  If that's what you want to do then by all means explore this technology, but I don't think it's ethical.

EM

winsonali

hi all,
my basic aim when designing this device was to cut down the energy bills for home user never give a second thought of ultimate other uses which i am exploring over here
use of  10 aaa batteries or giving feed to do self  buck boost i have not tried
as all of you guys know this is not complete yet and i am doing more and more research
the diagram i have posted is to just show how i have tested the input output  voltages and currents
any further development converting DC into AC then using it will increase the span of time
although we have to do it to use it with solar panel i am financially stuck so no further research is affordable at this stage until and unless i find some source of income or get some donations by providing some units to other people working  in the same field risking all my work could go away but this is what is fate any way its just a matter of time i will get this thing up and running.

do you remember war of currents  DC vs AC  or edison vs tesla many technologies are underway but some time i wonder why they are not there in the market

fruit for thoughts how i have done this try to develop a syphon in electronics you can do what i have done.