Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Stefan, the only way I know to reverse the direction of the induction watt-meter is to actually put energy back into the grid, and the watt-meter will turn backwards, as it indicates which way the power flows. (it's all about which is lagging, the current or the voltage)  People that have photovoltaic panels use this method of energy "storage" as it is cheaper than to have lots of batteries laying around.  In effect, the grid is a big battery that can absorb energy, so why not use it if you have excess power from solar panels during the day.  As far as tricks to reverse the meter, I'm not aware of any besides actually putting the power back.   

To answer your Ali question, yes, you got it, that's what I'm saying.

EM

markdansie

Hi Ali,
I will leave EM, Stephan and Dave to discuss with you ways of measuring and debate the explanations. they are far more qualified than me in these areas (if I had 10% of their knowledge I would be blessed)

However one things puzzles me, it is a question I ask when assessing any device that claims to generate or amplify energy. That is where is the extra energy comming from?

In the case of Black Light Power and the research at Rowan University, I can see how they have found a way to harness the conversion of hydrogen into a power source (they use a catylst to shrink the spin orbit of the electroton) and it is explainable.

However in your case I am not sure how you explian the extra energy being generated.
For instance we can turn mechanical work into electricity at lets say 90% efficency. We can turn that electricity back into work at say 80% efficency . That give us a loss of 28% overall. It is reasonable to asume we can recover a percentage of those losses by many means. But to go up by 400% needs explaining.

I mean no offence in anyway asking these questions in a simplistic way.

Mark

Goat

@ Ali

Please take no offense on the following suggestion.

Open a Paypal account with a donation button so I can donate to your cause.  If you have a prototype for other people here on the OU site to test I would be glad to donate some of my funds towards a test project.

Regards,
Paul

winsonali

Hi all,
The suggested circuit posted by EM is a simple DC to DC converter commonly available
they do not increase energy, the coil acts as unipolar transformer and back EMF generates an increase in elevated voltages stored in cap. and released after words highly freq. switching results in ripple free supply.
These type of circuits are commonly available from market place.
Net metering is the next issue discussed by fellows in net metering you have to inform power company. a feed back voltages to grid from DC to DC converters are not possible.
its also very clear from the video that its uncut and original so there is no possibility of any hidden battery or coil
EM definitely a very intelligent person  and trying to understand the working principle of the device but with an approach to find flaw, hidden gimmickry in device just like a magicians trick.... and its all natural ,when Tesla told everyone about AC current all DC lovers went against him its all written in history

a coil's back EMF/or transformer is not siphon coz transformer can step up or step down voltages, siphon is a one way phenomena, fruit for thoughts....

i think we should concentrate on practical demo where things unfold automatically rather then speculation
i am a practical result oriented person

for EM and others I have not carried out any synchronized switching with grid or switching in only one polarity
i am seriously thinking to develop a DC operated circuit as well 

winsonali

Mark i wrote this to Stefan few days ago....

====So how does this invention work ?

it works through software and follow a pattern of switching technology which boost the voltages from 30 volts to 220 volts but reduces current
during the process the the movement of electrons generates its own resonance and a more power out comes out
the principal is some thing like negative resistor but the technique used is different( i call this siphon)
this is my own theory which i have converted into practical means

a summary of my theory says;

electrons are present in every metallic body the can be aligned through various means
once they are aligned means they have attained potential difference the aligning force is directly proportional to the power,
the aligning forces are categorized in 2 different sub sets
1 motion less /solid or liquid state
2 magnetic or moving coils

my method falls under category number 1
where a further details can be sent to serious peoples