Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Stephan
I believe CLaNZeR is resident in the UK and would do a good job investigating the device.
Unfortunately my PM is not working ::)  maybe you can contact him to see if he's interested.
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: powercat on August 28, 2009, 02:22:52 PM
Stephan
I believe CLaNZeR is resident in the UK and would do a good job investigating the device.
Unfortunately my PM is not working ::)  maybe you can contact him to see if he's interested.
cat

I live about 2 hours away from London..me being in bournemouth..i think clanzer lives nearer.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

powercat

;D
that sounds great lltfdaniel1  maybe you could team up and go together,
anyway my PM is not working so I can't contact clanzer
I think the sooner this device is verified the better
Cat

MasterPlaster

@lltfdaniel1
I just PM'ed you.

I live in the London and volunteering my services.

Dave (CTG-Labs) is also in London.

powercat

Ok this was posted by winsonali on youtube
this is my first post on you tube i have got a very good response unfortunately i due to lack to resources i can't produce good qty at this moment
i haven't fixed any price coz its not yet ready for home or commercial user i was looking forward to give unit to like minded people for testing purpose free of cost, a donation for the cause may be appreciated any way i am in a difficult situation to select among very fine knowledgeable people to share the device i will respond to you very shortly END

Looks like one of best open invitation I have ever seen  ;D
I hope you guys can get to together and visit winsonali soon
Cat