Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

It is unlikely this meter is anything but a common analog panel meter.

As such, it is a very dumb device. There is no fooling it. The 'fooling' is at the user side.

As supply voltage (also sensing voltage) ramps up the meter will swing from zero to off-scale then back to the line frequency reading. As voltage drops the meter will swing to off-scale then back to zero.

If this meter is a 120 or 220 volt meter then 30 volts would cause it to go off-scale or perhaps a bit less than full scale.

Not everything had a digital circuit in it.

markdansie

@Dave,
thanks for your observations.
What I ilke about this vs many other claimed OU projects as there is an opennes with the inventor and a willingness to both demonstrate and provide units.
Only time will tell if he has stumbled upon something that has eluded us for many years or their is something flawed that either he or us have not picked up in the measuring.
I hope you would be available to have a look at the device. If you like I am happy to Pay Pal a donation and have it shipped to you as I have the upmost respect for your efforts over the years.
Kind Regards
Mark

winsonali

Frequency meter showing full scale
1) this activity is taking place only when device is not connected and dimmer is set to its min value lets say 30 volts try this i your lab and you will find the same results
reason : these are very low cost meters and cannot cope with readings when duty cycle is very low to get 30 volts out of 220 volts through dimmer the duty cycle becomes 1:10 approx means actual voltage divide by 10. this  meter is unable to sense proper frequency at this stage. Dimmers do not effect frequency they just play with duty cycle so the rms voltages goes down in simple terms average voltage goes down.
this situation has nothing to do with device. and
when device turns on it take the charge and frequency is adjusted through feed back controlled digital programed device so it stays 50 HZ with or without load
see the power of device what ever is happening at the input the out put is stable in terms of frequency and out put power
even at the moment the device needs  lot of perfection which is only possible with feed back of such fine knowledgeable people on this forum

gyulasun

Hi Winsonali,

Welcome.  How much more theory of your device could your share, beyond what you already mentioned at the youtube texts?

Thanks, Gyula

poynt99

In order to be completely convincing, you will have to perform proper power in and out measurements. The power meter may have slowed down, but I would not bet my house that it is giving correct real power indication.

Coils are not required to perform power conversion. It can be done with capacitors as well, as I have shown on EF.

Most likely the only thing happening here is the power meter is being fooled. Do proper measurements and you may see something quite different.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209