Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

My five cents....

Overunity is difficult to obtain, if not impossible, according to mainstream physics of today.
So how come this guys solves one OU problem after another like it was regular development?
In every second post he magically solves stuff that would render a Nobel prize overnight!!!
His progress reminds me a lot of the Magnacoaster guy who solved & posted in the same manner.
And Magnacoaster was such a bad scam it was easy to detect. And now ALI is gone from publicity.

Research and Development takes time, a lot of time, and I strongly believe that any guy solving
problems like ALI or Magnacoaster is the sign of a scammer and his imaginary mind inventions.

Well, that's it. Take it or leave it!!!!

exnihiloest

Quote from: FatChance!!! on March 18, 2010, 03:37:20 AM
My five cents....

Overunity is difficult to obtain, if not impossible, according to mainstream physics of today.
So how come this guys solves one OU problem after another like it was regular development?

They dream that they solve or have solved OU problems when they have nothing but fruitless imagination.
The problem is that they speak about their dreams as reality. They see OU in conventional results of experiments because their belief is such that they wrongly interpret what they observe.
Instead of doubting and working, they prefer have fun by jumping like goats, shouting "eureka, eureka, I got it, see my youtube video, here is ma gift to humanity, look at me, I'm a god"  :D

And when you say them: "not OU here, you are observing classical experimental results, your measurements are not correct for the following reasons and the obvious proof if that you can't loop the system for getting a self-running machine...", they and their uneducated followers reply that their delusional explanations are better than yours (which are what laws of physics say according to what we observe). They accuse you to troll around Free Energy, to discredit good honest inventors, or to be paid by oil companies to discredit their awesome invention.  ;D

Among free energy, there are serious and valuable people but not many. There are many more ignorants, bigots, scammers and bad "inventors" who are not inventive at all. Their noise causes wasting of time for debunking their bullshits. Their proofless and blind promotion of OU is counterproductive, discredit the domain, and prevent us to detect and check good ideas and works of valuable and more modest people.

FatChance!!!

Quote from: exnihiloest on March 18, 2010, 06:31:00 AM
They dream that they solve or have solved OU problems when they have nothing but fruitless imagination.
The problem is that they speak about their dreams as reality.
They see OU in conventional results of experiments because their belief is such that they wrongly interpret what they observe.

Best reply on ignorance and crackpots so far.... ;D
I hail you and your enlightened straight mind as sane and logic.  8)
Keep up the good spirit and avoid crackpots and suchlikes.
They do not worth any serious attention!!!

Red

Simplistic view point Fatchance but that name already suggests you are a troll.

In case and point
Each action has a reaction.
With electronics and electrical field theory there is always more than one reaction, Tesla knew that 100 years ago.

Now if you include random inputs for "elsewhere" and materials propagation of energy, mass, electron spin up and spin down then all sorts of outputs - reactions begin to chain from one simple action. It is more than reasonable to achieve demonstrated "over unity" where a simple input is overshadowed by the resulting output however which way that output is achieved or sourced.

Literal over unity is not possible but getting something to work in a state of over unity, so long as its made from something that does something OU is more than achievable.

What do you thinks keeps you sitting in your chair or makes stuff go down? 6 billion years..

In 300 years time humans will look back at this thread and ROFL

e2matrix

It would appear winsonali is still around based on eBay feedback from a buyer of something ? (private) from him on 3-25-2010.  So I hope he is still making good progress and not just discouraged by some of the negative comments here.