Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8095368/Nasa-uncovers-new-life-on-Mars-evidence-after-rover-got-stuck-in-the-mud.html

I showed people this about three years ago. Look I worked hard trying to find the truth. The picture of the rover near the landing pad driven up to a rock. The rover is perfectly clean in that picture. Bring it up with a good editor and pick a low area yellow pixel and turn it light green for the whole picture. The rover needs mud flaps as you will notice. The wheels have suddenly become covered in mud. I posted this on chemtrailcentral.com because of the limits on the picture posts here. They were bogged down in mud from the first minute of moving the rover. I showed a reflection on a rover surface that revealed a support team was following it around. Then I started posting the sublimes. I haven't been to chemtrailcentral.com for some time. I have sign-in problems now. That is a bit curious don't you think? I have the pictures I have worked on here on disk, well, most of them. I can show you what I have uncovered. I will hold a few of them back like the oil drilling rig. It wasn't CGI. I'm after them for the truth. I think you all deserve to here it. If Mars has a cold core why are they drilling for oil? Why did they con the right of a nation by treaty from claiming rights to the resources of the solar system and then have three US citizens gobble up all the rights because the treaty did not include companies? I'm trying to get you all to think here. I made the statement on chemtrailcentral that it looked like the most probable cause of death on Mars would be drowning. I have a lot of years tied up in trying to find the truth. I am missing a few important keys to put it all together. One of them is what was the name changed to when Operation Silverbug become when it went Black Ops.

I will pull out the pictures and try to beg more space from Harty. I'm not a scientist and have no reason to hide this stuff because of the stupid things I said looking at the fabricated pictures. I'm not touting I'm smarter than everyone around me waving a doctorate and guilty of giving these guys awards for finding things on the fabrications either. Right now that seems to be the main thing holding back the truth.

A little more about the support for the rover. In the reflection is a device much like a fork lift at the back end. In the front there are no rails, instead it has a dedicated design lifting surface that lifts like a new tow truck and it has a touch pad instead of a wheel. With it's usefulness gone as a disinformation device they are not going to pull it out of that mud hole. Please note the new software in the news that can remove objects even from a video and show the real time results in 41 seconds. It's important I get you to realize this is all a big lie before they get better at modifying pictures. You will never have a chance to discover the truth if that happens. They have decided to change the way they do things instead of telling the truth. The first changes they made was to hide the subliminals by putting them in the background as near pixels. If you take the right vintage picture and change a random pixel or two to a visible color with replace color you will see what I mean. The subconscious mind can see these, or, they would not have bothered to do it. I couldn't figure out the agenda for this but, that was made clear to me by another person. It's called social engineering.

raburgeson

I came across this one first. It's the reflection off a small gold foil square on a rover and small enough to post. I found the full picture of the rover with mud on it's wheels. I can change a low lying yellow pixel again and make a new crop if I don't find the old one.

I have to make a report on a new picture. Harty 2 medium 720 X 722 pixels. I had to load Photoshop in and had previously reloaded my computer because it was running sluggish. The first time I opened this picture I selected assign red, green and blue. Then I selected replace color and the default black color that was sampled I left alone. On the replace color window I lowered the fuzzyness down. I then had pixels flashing in white on the screen. I need to get a camcorder to capture this. My computer will not display this now. I have had Photoshop display skullduggery before and not show it again and always wondered if I completely reload if it will come back. As soon as I get a camcorder I will completely reload and find out. I have an image from JPL that did this and it had a animated background of diagonal bars, black and white, scrolling from left to right. It will be a while on this. If you have a computer that doesn't have Photoshop in operating history then maybe you can look this over. Bottom line they will do anything to lie to us.

Touched indicates I used sharpen once or twice. It's normal image handling procedure for and image that has been increased in size by anyone handling photos. Ask a Photoshop forum. Photoshop program has no agenda. The math it uses to resize pictures is the best the civilian world can purchase. The fork truck and the building are behind the rover.

Red

Quote from: angryScientist on August 27, 2009, 12:16:40 AM
Sorry Stephan,
I agree with MileHigh.It looks to me that the sun is shining from left to right. Instead of those things being hills it look like they are craters.
Pictures look good to me. Now whether there where real men down there not just robots, I don't know.

Yeah those are not hills, they are holes!
The shadow is allied correctly. The shading of the "hills" is actually the shadow of the craters. Its a perspective trick that fools the eye all the time. The sun is on the left.