Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

It appears from your post that you think the amount of gravity is a problem in landing a craft. It's the atmosphere and it's probably 100 times easier to land on the moon. That's if you aren't foolish enough to build a rocket of course. I shot and arrow into the air, the rocket assembly in it's entire configuration is the most unstable thing they have ever built. It's a side show to keep anyone else from going. The engine is alright but, very wasteful. It has no balance what so ever. Space travel should not be hard. Put an engine lighter than the craft engine at the top. Use the engine as a parachute and break before you even enter the atmosphere. The modern day rocket is a prime example that the smarter they are the less common sense they have. They expect you to believe you have to get this incredible speed to achieve orbit. If your going to the moon why would you waste the time to go into orbit? When you go home from work do you circle the block first before you take the turn into your driveway? Do you put powerful G forces on your vehicle and shake the crap out of it every time you take off? Do you buy a new car every trip because the vehicle is unrecoverable scrap after one use? That's what NASA does.

I have a picture on Chemtrailcentral that is supposed to be a failed launch. The post is easy to search there. Type in search I found Einstein. All I did was pink highlight the face. He has a halo of smoke above his head and you don't want to know what the rest of the rocket exhaust is. The picture is not in the post, it's either in the regular images or my image folder.

I say they did not show us one straight picture from space, I would like to know who is looking at the real pictures. I just got a new compressor and some equipment I need for experiments. I would rather have spent on a camera and telescope. Maybe next time. I know where to go that they don't spray chemtrails. I don't expect there is a clean area of atmosphere anywhere on Earth but, it will be better than here. Well when I can afford to.

raburgeson

Back to the face picture. I'd like to point out to you that the nuttiest nut in the world couldn't consecutively one beside the other show you all these images unless they are there. So I'm not disinforming you. Which brings us back to they are hiding the entire contents of a planet on us. This is the start of an adventure. Come on guys. We need pictures, good ones. From countries that aren't sprayed with chemtrails. We can go for moon pictures first. We have to check every last one for fakery. The government would like to help us out with this I'm sure and we don't need that. Look the blackbird was designed when? Look it up. The Shuttle? They have been hiding all types of technology and science on us. How many people are missing from the U.S. alone a year? All the fear mongering, Aliens, radiation, unlivable conditions. They have you all buffaloed. What is out there has been out there a long time and is no threat to us, except for the weapons our own governments put up there. If they mess with us in space we can take them down right here on the ground so, let's go people. What are you afraid of, the few crooks that run your country? Remember I said there is a whole planet up there, you should be feeling really up about things right now. It's time to do some exploring.

I completely support Arizona and instead of boycotting it I'm going to get a telescope and camera from there. Well, it's the way I am.

DrKCostas

It may sound shocking but there are people that go far beyond the questionings in this discussion about published truth for the moon. Not without a more powerfull help of course.

Here is the relevant  videos. It took me some hours to watch them and days to digest the information, but after that my life has changed.

(1st from 12 videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ls7lcturUQ

DrKCostas

I extract some of the impressive information of the many hours 12 videos
of the previous post at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkEsR5Id3gU&feature=related

According to the humans from Andromeda the moon was brought 11,230 years ago in this solar system from the constellation of Ursa minor (it was build there around of one of the the 17 planets of a solar system there)  It is essentially an artificial spacecraft , hollow , a metal structure inside, with its own propulsion system, that can move it to other planets.  According to the humans from Andromeda, this moon is a small  construction. In nearby galaxies they have build spacecrafts twice as large as the planet  Jupiter!...Also the galactic civilizations do  engineer solar systems, bring planets, bring satellites, change planet orbits, engineer the suns etc It is a discipline called "solar system building". The same with the satellite "Phobos" of Mars.

Some plausible question arise:
1) Was this moon brought here by the half-reptilian civilizations from the constellation of Orion (that after 300,000 BC ruled this solar system according the humans from Andromeda as reported by the same speaker in an other series of videos at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRATOtRt6D4&feature=related) ?
2) Was, the cataclysm that its time somehow coincides, was related to orbit changes of earth at that time due to the new brought moon?

DrKCostas

Democritus , Anaxagoras ,Aristotle,Apollonius of Rhodes
,Plutarch,Hippolytus, Old testatment Job 25:5, Indians, Cordilleras of
Colombia , etc

all mention historic times and human civilizations, when the moon was not...... around earth

Here is a  link
http://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

The soil on the moon is more than 6 billion years old and not of this solar
system.

Nevertheless under the soil it is a metallic spherical shell, with internal
installations.
The soil  was part of the construction of the moon  around  the 17th planet of
the 21 planets of a star of Ursa Minor.
The reptilian dominated civilizations (Dragon, Orion, Sirius B) brought it and
put it in orbit around the earth  11,230 years ago.
The equality of period of rotation, with that of spin, and with that of sun's
spin, is artificial on purpose choice to create a permanently hidden side. .
(Very unnatural to all other satellites in the solar system, as well as the
relative size of moon and earth. Moon is too big to be a natural satellite of
earth. Also the large craters are too shallow to be natural)
Before that, millions of years ago, many alien groups lived in cities inside and
on the surface of the moon. And many wars had occurred ruining many of the bases
and installations on the surface. There plenty many ruins , ruined spacecrafts,
and ruined cities on the surface and under it, and on the hidden side of the
moon that were beyond doubt discovered when earthly astronauts went there.
Such
spherical artificial satellites like the moon are considered "Colonization War
Carriers" All these were discovered also by the NASA astronauts, but they were
forced to keep their mouth shut, as it was not for the benefit of the regressive
aliens that had already tricked and trapped and hijacked the USA, and other
allies Governments (British, French, USSR), as well as the shadow (hidden)
world government.
The Andromeda council (that consists from 139 different human and non-human free
star systems civilizations with non-regressive principles) decided to put a stop
to the human abductions and many more other  malevolent actions to earth by some
regressive civilizations, that used the moon as a base. This was supposed to be completed by
the end of 2003.

More on that in the 12 videos at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkEsR5Id3gU&feature=related