Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

A couple large images I will point out to you of the moon.  There is the moon map 2500 X 1250 in size and I will recommend you do something you will feel is strange with it. Look at it as a thumb nail first. There are three large images that take up most of the entire picture, the center one is on all fours facing off to the right. They are almost impossible to see at the full sized view.

Also there is a picture called (filename) moon_ice.jpeg, add south pole to the search. It's size is 2372 X 2207, I got mine from a Navy site, there are probably many copies of it on the net. Downsize the map to post the large sublimes on the moon map and post crops of the moon ice picture or other ones like it. We can quickly load this site up with too much, we don't want to just fill the site's hard drive.

For those of you that would rather run than walk ESA release of Cydonia. 800 X 600 on up to really huge the original release was gigantic. The main theme is a woman petting a pit bull carrying a puppy, (ah, how sweet). It has eyecandy colors and it's hard to get the wrong one.

I do have something to give you guys after you get at this, I said I have done 1000s of pictures well, I didn't throw them away. I'm trying to figure how I'm going to do it. I tried sharing sites. They disappear, Iran and Russia are reported to be the enemy and you would think rapid share and others would be pleased to host them. Well we can try that again. My upload speed is slow and work is piling up around me. I'll try uploading some tomorrow.

raburgeson

Come on guys talk to me, I would never make a man learn just to get him to jump through hoops. The government pays people to hang out in sites that may make progress. I had very humble beginnings at this. When I first started J P Skipper had 5 pictures and was asking if anyone could identify objects on them. I didn't know about the adult content on them and it impeded progress horribly. Then I had a second stumbling block, how do you show what you have found. I attempted to make little red dots around the objects and sent them in to him. it failed miserably. He could not see what I was trying to show him and he has new mystery pictures on his site now. I had to develop a way, next I tried repainting them, That was no good. with one color and no shading it looked terrible and covered their art. It did not show it. The shading is already present in their art. A brush that is small an passed more than one time to fill an object leaves a striped undesirable mess, it does work but is not the answer. The answer turned out to be to pick a brush slightly larger than the object and set it to soft. Use a low pressure setting and ignore the over spray because it is so light it's not seen. You learn to control the paint at the center of the spray. If your paint turns out to thick at a low pressure setting turn your step down. That way a small burst of spray is generated. Less paint the better. Yes you have to change the size for legs and arms. The body and head are done at one setting and the brush is made smaller the size of the upper leg for the extremities. I want to see people go out and spread the truth. I don't want the people that do it go through what I have.

These guys that lurk in sites are paid by the government with taxpayer money. They have a flow chart they use to attack you. They will discredit you anyway they can. They will try to make you look crazy, or make you out a liar, or push reasons that don't exist that you are wrong, or threaten you, and on and on. If you can do this in a way it can't be denied they have to leave the post. They have been caught in many forums. Remember my response to being called a disinformer. I have something for you to look at today.

This is easy to follow because it is big and there is only 1 figure. This is before I learned how to really show their stuff with a brush. If this showed a figure somewhat behind this figure I would lose the person I was trying to show this to. It's not transparent enough, it makes it harder for the person you are showing to see the original lines and to find the image on the original picture. I am trying to teach you to do your own highlighting for a reason. It's to protect you.

We have failed in this forum to find free energy so far because of being excluded. Physics is not the same for the government think tanks. Take for example the rare earth materials that came to light when the Chinese mine started having problems. What have you been taught about the properties of these materials. What are the chemical reactions and characteristics of these elements or any compounds in use. When the apple hit Newton in his pointy head and he developed the three laws what were the radical changes they had to make during the beginning of the space program as it is presented to us? Even if you knew you would still be left out of the loop. They are hiding way more than that and that's old stuff, decades ago. If you are getting close to a breakthrough there is suddenly an advance to draw your attention in a different direction and attention away from you. They are worried, science is staggering but it is still advancing. They can cloak their vehicles. The civilian world is on the doorstep of invisibility now. It makes the stupid claim that the UFOs are alien much less plausible. Look at them, really look at them. The Russians beat us to correcting Newtonian physics, I remember them teasing the US government about they could land a capsule within feet of where they wanted and the US couldn't. Most of you are old enough to remember this but it is easily found on the net.

utilitarian

raburgeson,

You should read about pareidolia.  Seriously, just read about it.  I think understanding this phenomenon and how it applies to you could change your life for the better.   Here is a start.  I suspect my plea will fall on deaf ears, but I have to give it a shot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html

raburgeson

I truly thank you for your concern, however it could not be done on a thousand pictures by the best of people seeing things. What the gov't has to worry about is if I release all the Beastiality that is on this one picture and I will show you so very much more. No one can do layer after layer of this type of thing without deviating from one certain style unless it is there. You just had to know they hired an army of airbrushers for something didn't you.

Take a tip from NASA, have someone else lick off your sticky fingers.Bottom picture, lower right

Check out what they are drinking on the top one. Zoom in It won't take you long to figure it out.

Ive read that before, they tried to convince me I was seeing things and Pennsylvanians said, No I'm not seeing things. That's not an American injustice decision that came from the people. I think the gov't is full of Luciferians, they sure aren't Christians. Maybe a member in here can sneak into Bohemian Grove on a night when they are dancing naked and ask them.

Where's the fear they are hiding a whole planet on you, look over the pictures. You should be feeling really up over this, what an adventure to look forward to.

raburgeson

Talking about the art form. Being computer generated there are a limited number of things that come up over and over again. There is a limited number of terminations for the extremities. You will see the same hands and feet, like I said over and over again. You will see the same poses over and over again. There are many other set laws this art form obeys.

They can enhance this over a period of time. They already have billions wrapped up in it and it will still have limitations. You will just find a larger set, over and over again. Also it will mess up all the developed crap their psychological think tanks have developed for this program. Right now they are watching me flush years of development down the toilet on them.

This art form predates Christianity. I have not found a source. It probably started with 2 cave buddies scratching on the wall with rocks waiting for the rain to quit so they could go hunt. Camel cigarettes has this on their cigarette packs. They are proud of the fact. None of that is highly developed like this though. To fit together flawlessly and many figures make larger figures, it took computer programing to do that. If the figure doesn't look abstract enough the airbrusher moves in. That's when you get the occasional exception with the hands or the feet and position of the figure. They will lose in a court room, they will not go there. So, don't worry about me I will be fine.

Don't feel stupid if you have been conned, it's a very good con job. There are only a few scientist complaining. I hold them in high esteem. I got conned for years right with you. I don't think our fathers heard the truth once in their lives. So, don't feel dumb help set this right.  We can beat an army of airbrushers and the computer programs with a larger army of airbrushers. This art form didn't just stay in the space programs. They let the genie out of the bottle. They got Hollywood producers to help make videos and disinforming people that make documentaries use it. Once they let the genie loose they gained a lot of looser lips that the source of the psychology might be pried from. We may have a trail to follow.

At the end of the Second  World War they used this against Germany. Go get a copy of Hitchcock's holocaust documentary and take screen shots. You will notice all the screen shots you take are foggy. They simply turned the contrast down, simply turn it back up and it will clear the picture and it is now ready to work on. This stuff is older than you think. The footage is reported to come from the British archives, I'm sure it did. It was used to sway the opinion of the entire world. It was much more simple than what we are dealing with today.

Now you are looking at this before the space programs started.