Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

According to the information I have heard, the problem is, that these rocks are not very different than earth rocks
and could have been collected here on earth....

The ones really researched in chemicals labs were mostly
from meteorites from the moon hitting the earth.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mondrasek

The shadows in the craters will vary in shape based on the condition of the crater edge (does it have a lip, partial lip, overlap of another crater, etc.) and how high the sun is in the sky.  In LarryC's picture the sun appears to be much higher over head than in the lunar module shadow picture IMO.  I believe the craters you have marked as hills are larger worn (older) craters that do not have as distinct a rim edge as the one in LarryC's picture, but I may be wrong.  The lower resolution of the lunar module shadow picture makes that difficult to determine.

If you compare all the shadows of all the smaller craters in the picture you will see similar triangular shapes.  Also, the moon is known to be pock marked with craters from the meteorites that strike quite frequently since there is no atmosphere to burn them up as on Earth. 

Asymatrix

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 27, 2009, 02:19:28 PM
According to the information I have heard, the problem is, that these rocks are not very different than earth rocks
and could have been collected here on earth....

The ones really researched in chemicals labs were mostly
from meteorites from the moon hitting the earth.

Well, you know that's always the thing. Lots of information to go around in the internet age, one has to decide what to accept I guess.

LarryC

Okay, this picture should settle the issue.

Regards, Larry

hartiberlin

Okay, maybe I am wrong with the false shadow
direction,
but I still find, that the shadows are a bit too big and too long
compared to the other shadows of the craters.

So let us wait for higher resolution pictures.

At least it seems that NASA will not go to the moon
so soon now as they seem to have money problems.

Source here:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/08/27/sparprogramm-bei-nasa/fluege-zu-asteroiden-statt-zum-mond.html

Seems they want to go now only to a very small asteroid, just 6 Meters long and
30 tons of weight....

Hmm, so when they are not able to go the next 20 years to the moon,
how did they achieve this in 1969 ?  ;D
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum