Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time travel...and" i think i put my finger on the delemma of humanity."

Started by christo4_99, August 28, 2009, 03:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

The watchers will end this system of things.  The nations are being deceived and are taking up arms to do battle with the watchers.  The watchers are from the heavens and will destroy this system of things.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi GB.

the highest civilization is a type 4, these type 4 civ could also have come from elsewhere but there is an ultra high probability that the Human race also made it to type 4, if that is the case then type 4 humanoids have time traveled not to just one time period but according to a type 4 they would be in all time frames at the same time watching all of history if they so wish.

The Human race even with Atomic weapons stands no chance at harming a type 4 humanoid with their ability to read and plant thoughts into the minds of who they wish, this type of race has so much power they can alter stars, planets, solar systems and possibly galaxies because they don't have to deal with it on a macro scale like we do.

this type of civ can actually see through your own eyes, hear with your own ears, taste what you taste, smell what you smell, monitor your biological functions with out a whim, they would even know how many hairs are on your head and accounted for.

Their superior Computer technology can monitor every thought on this world at the same time and not even strain it.

now, hook somebody up to a Super Quantum Computer at the brain function level with passive abilities so as not to harm the computer host brain and one could have a Super Quantum Mind at hand.

then there is the probability that they are not even biological anymore but have surpassed this level of existence, maybe super droids that are super humanoid.

then again, it might be alien but that has its own probabilities.

I could go on but I think everyone has thought of this before so it isn't really a biggy.

remember, there is always a higher probability that our distant generations will come back to haunt us as a type 4 civilization.

we are currently a type .07 civilization as of 2009.

Type 4 civilizations are 'like' Gods.

if there is a type 5 then this would be the God of all Gods. in Physics there is no type 5 but that doesn't mean there isn't. it's all about probability.

to a type 4 or a type 5 if it exists this Earth would be nothing more than a Zoo for them to monitor and take care of or do whatever they wish in accordance to any possible paradoxes that they could easily avoid because they have all of history recorded and constantly monitored including the minds and all probabilities equated in their super quantum computer system.

they may even have mastered a way to not even need computers and simply self evolved themselves via dimensional and or biological changes.

you can not win at a game of chess no matter how deep the layers with an opponent that can read your every thought.

it's like the first one into the 11th dimension is God and the rest after that are all rotten eggs.

Jerry ;)

christo4_99

a pungent truth is welling up inside of me,an almost sadness from being aware of how simple a thing it is to live and accept all the crap of this world.the people who are controlling things on a political-corporate-economic level may sincerely think that they are doing the world justice with the control and institutions,military,idealistic eventualities and other "favors". and all one needs to do is study history and it would seem that these means nearly justify these ends.it is hard to see the whole picture but still,good intentions are a commodity while good results are scarce.erase all the lines on the map,the globe,even language itself  if it should hinder comprehension of the truth.I am ready to make whatever sacrifice is necessary to take the next step whether it be psychological,spiritual,physical or whatever.I think this is happening all over the world.People are living on the edge of something radical.It's not about what "they" are doing because "that" is nothing new at all....it's about what "we" are doing.I can feel it.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, It's good to see people seeing things more clearly and saying, 'Were not gonna take it, anymore'. ( Twisted Sister quote). Though I would disagree that there is and has ever been a population problem, that's exactly one of the world controllers agendas is to depopulate so as to have a more manageable number of  compliant slaves, come now. Yes indeed, there exists many other forms of life in this universe and benevolent beings have been assisting humanity and calling them watchers or our star brothers and sisters is fine, however it surely wouldn't be needed for them to destroy any human systems on earth since the systems are designed to do that on there own as most about now are noticing. Stay centered in peace, no matter what my friends.
peace love light
Tyson :) 

stevensrd1

I dont think overpopulation is a problem. We have plenty of unused space, not counting underground, in the ocean, and so forth. Perhaps we have a mismanagement of land, but thats a different problem. In fact I think we should develop ways to stop aging itself. Just imagine if we had anti aging before Einstein died, he might be here now still helping us. And reconsider just what age does to a person, the older one gets the smarter one gets, and the more wiser, there are exceptions but more so then not right. Take your wild crazed teen, they will not be so wild and crazed with age, which leads to more intelligence and wisdom. If we had anti aging we all would get smarter faster and faster, their would be a quantum leap so to speak of advancements happening all the time then. Those leaps of intelligence would in fact solve our problems, including those of better land use,,and perhaps get us to living in the sky and on the moon. What happens to people and great scientist as we age, surely we get smarter, but then age itself gets in the way so we contribute less, then die. So much knowledge is lost when people die,,things that were never even written in books even gets lost, this is sad to me. We are acquiring more technology and learning more as time goes on,,but we are not advancing with the wisdom of time to use those technologies correctly, as death overtakes us. Then its taught to the little ones,,but they are no wiser, as they dont have the years upon them for the wisdom,,and it all repeats.  If we all did not age we would become smarter in time,,each one of us,,we as a species would advance faster and faster even into quantum leaps of intelligence. And we all would become wiser as time would then give us that wisdom. We could then solve so many problems. This is just my opinion of course,,Im sure others would disagree, perhaps they prefer death instead, but frankly Im a bit against death and aging lol.