Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time travel...and" i think i put my finger on the delemma of humanity."

Started by christo4_99, August 28, 2009, 03:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Basically all we have is motion.We cannot control anything but ourselves.The cosmos moves,creates and destroys of it's own account and we cannot control it.We have become slaves to our minds and imaginations to the point where we are doing more harm than good.Time is passing and we are using everything up for our vain attempts of understanding and manipulating every possible thing.Now,the problem is control.If someone ingests a drug it is commonly said and thought that now the drug is in control.In the same way,to me it's the mind that we have become enslaved by.Curiosity killed the cat and it's killing us.So much of what we must have we don't actually need.The "energy crisis" is a construct based on the premise that all this bullshit is necessary.If we are not going to do anything then why do we need the energy to do it?Yes,"throw the baby out with the bath water.Everyone wants to get rich off toasters and shaving cream,cars,ect.Every day it continues.Where are we going?At what cost are we going there?I know in my heart of hearts that there was a time in history where people were on the right track as far as living in harmony with everything else.Are we past the point of no return?I thought about time travel and i came to the same conclusions as the sci fi movie made..."we are the undeniable result of our past...and that's why we can't change it."But motivation aside even if i could travel into the past i wouldn't want to because it's not the past that's the problem,it's every day that we live our lives according to what's been suggested to us,what's been implied,what's been shoved down our throats that we "need,need,need" all this fucking junk and all these dreams and the whole thing.What we need is to be on the same page,every last one of us.What is the majority thinking these days?I don't know about you guys but this world the way it is now just won't do.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: christo4_99 on August 28, 2009, 03:08:01 AM
Basically all we have is motion.We cannot control anything but ourselves.The cosmos moves,creates and destroys of it's own account and we cannot control it.We have become slaves to our minds and imaginations to the point where we are doing more harm than good.Time is passing and we are using everything up for our vain attempts of understanding and manipulating every possible thing.Now,the problem is control.If someone ingests a drug it is commonly said and thought that now the drug is in control.In the same way,to me it's the mind that we have become enslaved by.Curiosity killed the cat and it's killing us.So much of what we must have we don't actually need.The "energy crisis" is a construct based on the premise that all this bullshit is necessary.If we are not going to do anything then why do we need the energy to do it?Yes,"throw the baby out with the bath water.Everyone wants to get rich off toasters and shaving cream,cars,ect.Every day it continues.Where are we going?At what cost are we going there?I know in my heart of hearts that there was a time in history where people were on the right track as far as living in harmony with everything else.Are we past the point of no return?I thought about time travel and i came to the same conclusions as the sci fi movie made..."we are the undeniable result of our past...and that's why we can't change it."But motivation aside even if i could travel into the past i wouldn't want to because it's not the past that's the problem,it's every day that we live our lives according to what's been suggested to us,what's been implied,what's been shoved down our throats that we "need,need,need" all this fucking junk and all these dreams and the whole thing.What we need is to be on the same page,every last one of us.What is the majority thinking these days?I don't know about you guys but this world the way it is now just won't do.

Hi Christo.

Mankind has always been that way before and after he became up right.
back in the deep past there were horrible atrocities just as there is today.

the only difference between now and then is the technological era and population at hand. over population is the worst. religion will see to it that we really do over populate our selves and then billions will die from the collapse of the worlds resources. this may happen within the next 1 to 2 thousand years if we don't control the birth rates some how humanely.

there has never been peace in mankinds history on a global scale nor may there ever be a peace that lasts. it is the Human nature to dominate and survive that causes problems, there is not one species on this planet that mankind can not eradicate.

Man is more than just an animal, he is the most intelligent animal on Earth and that will always make man the most dangerous in history at any era.

the only solution to keep man from destroying this Zoo called Earth is to live in space. hopefully one day man will not need a planet or its resources to survive.

the Zoo called Earth would just be an attraction. nobody would live on it, just around it.

time will only tell.

Cherri'O
Jerry ;)

christo4_99

well,we all know how it has been in the past...and it's easy to say but painful to actually think about...what i'm saying is the time is now...for the change...people are realizing that all this is leading nowhere...i am talking about personal action and responsibility...shall we globalize in their way?...only to find out that it's just a different color of the same cage?it's all a construct so that they can pretend that they are something they aren't and we can wallow in the mud and be helpless swines.Either way there is no excuse for destroying it all.People should learn to be content because more is not always better.I am not here to discuss anything.I want you to think.I don't want a history lesson.It's not about the past "it's not the past that's the problem,it's every day that we live our lives according to what's been suggested to us,what's been implied,what's been shoved down our throats that we "need,need,need" all this fucking junk and all these dreams and the whole thing."I wasn't there and i really don't give a shit what "was."So i guess the world is really full of scared little men who don't empower themselves enough to want and produce the best that they can for their children,friends and families.No government is gonna do shit in this world except fight wars and collect money.I rest my case.Please, anyone reading:This isn't about educating me.I'm pissed.the truth is the joke is on you...yes,take it personally...that is the point.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Christo.

My favorite Lyrics Band will tell you all about it, even about me, my life basically revolved around my favorite Band, RUSH.

The Tree's: By RUSH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQ2JF-glvw

Enjoy!
Jerry ;)

jibbguy

I think there are two very important issues here, that are not necessarily related: Out-of control and unsustainable Consumerism, and Population Growth.

The first is a choice, pushed on us by our societal environment, by those who want to control us through economic slavery. To get us to stay on the hamster wheel on our own; they imprinted the need to always buy more stuff onto our psyches. This can be seen in many ways, but perhaps one very graphic way is in which women's fashions are viewed: Those who have not spent money on the latest "trends" stand out and are considered "inferior" by many (or even just in their own minds)... They are viewed as "poor consumers" and therefor should not rate "our" respect. This is of course silly, but there it is. Whether this was just Madison Ave through the help of and TV and Edward Bernais trying to make more money, or whether it was the corporations and those behind them doing it, can be argued... But the result is the same.

To solve this, only awareness is required. Our basic natures do not require rapid consumerism, it is an artificial construct that was pushed on us deliberately; and so it can be deliberately ended and brought back to sane proportions again.

The second question, Population Growth, is a core problem that revolves around our instinct to procreate versed the finite resources of the planet. It is trickier to solve, but the same social engineering that turned most of us into good little consumers, can be used into making us stewards of the earth... Via societal peer pressure. Because the more aware we are of our situation and actions, the less of a hold that animal instinct has over us. And there is clear proof and evidence that population growth is fully controllable via PERSONAL CHOICE. Those who are more educated, and prosperous, have far fewer children. This is fact.

Therefor the idea of Free Energy being "bad" for population growth; is disinfo bull shit meant to dissuade people from pursuing it. If even half of the money now spent on weapons and standing armies was redirected to positive means, a natural occurrence after the major reasons for war were removed (...ENERGY and scarcity), then the education and prosperity of these third-world countries with the large pop growth would come quickly on its own... Without the need for genocide or draconian laws. When Free Energy provides them the means to compete with the world and create a viable middle class, and so allows for proper education, their rapid growth will shrink to barely nothing (around 2 children per couple). THIS is why free energy, despite what many who's aim is to stop it may say, will actually SOLVE the Earth's population problem, not cause more of it. 

There are many examples of this through history: The number of children per couple is related to the level of POVERTY.. Not religion or any other factor.

In who's interest is it to keep the vast majority of people on this planet ignorant and poor?

The same who's interest is to have us continue burning fossil fuels for as long as possible.