Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from ambient heat by the Magnetocaloric effect

Started by PaulLowrance, April 01, 2005, 05:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Dear fellow researchers,

I just wanted to add my research to this forum.

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:PaulL

I didn't see an appropriate place to post this so I'm posting in this folder.  Could someone perhaps add something like a General Free Energy folder?

Kind regards,
Paul L.

PaulLowrance

This is one of two images that will be used for my research paper on peswiki.com. Basically this is a front view of an example free energy machine. This image demonstrates some known facts, where the energy is coming from according to classical physics.

To learn more about this research please go to

PaulLowrance

This is one of two images that will be used for my research paper on peswiki.com. Basically this is a side view of an example free energy machine. This image demonstrates some known facts, where the energy is coming from according to classical physics.

To learn more about this research please go to

hartiberlin

Hi Paul,
I have been reading your text at Peswicki.
Well you forget the dynamic state with the counter EMF.
Therefore you need more input power, when the moving core is
attracted.
Please build it and let?s see, if you are right or wrong.
Many thanks.

It would work,
if you could just magnetize the core with a short pulse and
then demagnetizeit somehow also with only
a short pulse and between this let only the permanent magnets
do the work.
Maybe a coil controlled toggle permanent magnet could be used
for something like this.. ??
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PaulLowrance

Dear Stefan,

No, I nor the computer forget about that. :-)  It would impossible for the computer to forget this since it only needs the basic electrodynamic equations, the positions and speed of the magnetic materials, and the di/dt of the currents.  Nearly all the emf is caused by the magnetic material near the wire windings.  Your concern can be immediately eliminated simply by saturation the core material.  Although this is not required.  Once the magnetic field is obtained, then it requires no energy to maintain that field except for the inefficiencies of DC wire current heat.  For example, if you had superconducting wire windings shorted around the core once the core was magnetized, then the magnetic field will be remain regardless if you move a magnetic next to the core.  Although the current required to maintain that field strength may change depending if the cores effective permeability changes.  I was getting simulation efficiencies up to 900% using this technique.  That was of course the mechanical FE design.  It's the solid state FE machine that has my interest.

Kind regards,
Paul