Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider

I see two tweeters with bifilar voicecoils gleud together at the magnets.

Spider
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

wattsup

@Grumpy

Looko at the photos here about the center base of ftpu.
http://www.purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/micrphone/

All this has ben covered and covered so many times.

@otto

Yes, according to my current study there are two small black transistors in front of what we call EMs capacitor (which is to the right of the toroid). You can see three wires going to the transistors, one from the toroid and two from the outer ring windings and the leads from EMs cap.

Behind the toroid is a second capacitor and two or three other components plus I would say a 1/2 amp resistor. So what SM said about no electronics is not true. Otherwise why did he make so much effort to hide the circuit side of the ftpu each time he moved it, turned it over, etc.

@EM

That is not tape over the windings. If so it would have been much more reflective as you can see the four taped positions to hold the outer ring to the spool rim.

Too bad Jack Durban never came back with his beta copy.

Added:
Too bad we cannot travel back in time, or can we? lol
http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/catalog_directory.html
Click the 1939 catalog - amazing what they had back then.

bolt

"So what SM said about no electronics is not true."

He never said that at all he said simple electronics no mass circuitry.

That allows for 2 or 3 transistors couple of caps etc which is enough to make a tpu. It certainly doesn't need micro processor timing controls etc. Its very simple construction rather like a radio as SM said which is true if you know how to extract Radiant Energy.

wattsup

Quote from: bolt on September 02, 2009, 07:01:08 PM
"So what SM said about no electronics is not true."

He never said that at all he said simple electronics no mass circuitry.

That allows for 2 or 3 transistors couple of caps etc which is enough to make a tpu. It certainly doesn't need micro processor timing controls etc. Its very simple construction rather like a radio as SM said which is true if you know how to extract Radiant Energy.

That would be left to debate but I do agree it is not rocket science SS circuitry.

One thing I have noticed.

The FTPU has finer wire in the center toroid coils and the rings are not that long. The LTPU has thicker wire on the toroid coils and its rings are obviously longer length and providing more potential inductance. So fine wire with short ring, courser wire with long ring. Maybe if you totaled the resistance or impedance or inductance (my EE is not the tops) in both of these combos, they would be the same.

Added:

What I see is the practical sense of things. If SM made the ftpu first, or if you or I made an ftpu first, what would be the major factors, figures, measurements that I would need to scale the same thing up to the LTPU or maybe not so big, let's say up to the 6TPU. What values would have to stay the same and what or which would have to be multiplied? You mentioned somewhere else the 1.618. Can you explain to us in laymen terms what this is?

darkspeed

Quote from: Grumpy on September 02, 2009, 04:10:25 PM
The loose wrapping of ribbon-like material on the two outer edges, doesn't look like electric tap as it is very loose like it does not conform well or stretch, like hi-mu tape...

The torodal overwrap wire over this ribbon material may be the infamous iron delay wire, may just be tricks of lighting...

Why ignor this version now? We are just starting to figure it out... LOL!

I was saying ignore the one in the garage / cardboard box video, as i think it is set up to throw people off the trail.

However I think the one on the wire spool is probably the source of all the best info..