Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

In regards to the outer rings:
It looks to me like a homebrew coax type cable.
Center conductor, insulation, then another spiral conductor, then foil tape like coax aluminum foil.

Those outer rings look very much like the 2 Helmholtz coils on the notched PVC coil that Marco, Jason and I built.

--giantkiller.

bolt

i see a very simple no mass circuity device with stuff bought for a few bucks from Radio Shack.

Collectors are just normal lamp wire copper strands top and bottom for tanks. No fancy coils required just simple wraps.

Top one is active bottom is passive. They are simple self oscillation using just one cap on each. The drive is matched through to top balum nothing fancy just impeadance matching.

Uses simple theory from Tesla and reproduced in part by many others including hendershot, moray and kapandze.  Magnetic flux confuses those that seek electrical flux!

Giving the simplicity im in no doubt this has been reproduced many many times over by others. Clearly in secret and im not a bit suprised its not public.

Only takes a little cash and a good lab and an understanding how all the other systems work on the same theme.

Grumpy

Looks like the saturable reactor is from a commercially available regulator.  See circuit attached:

Why design one when you can just find a power supply with the output you need and rip it out.

SM wasn't no fool.  No wonder it even looks like it was "recovered from equipment".  SM the environmentalist.

So, the pulses came from some sort of oscillator or multivibrator circuit, delayed one thru an iron wire, applied to the bifilar, this generates the field that puts the kabosh on the collector, electrons move and power comes out, feed a small amount back to the regulator and it's now looped on itself.

The outer wrap on the two coils may be fed DC to increase the field (so to speak), this may have come off the regulator too, so that it can not increase unexpectedly.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

darkspeed

Its an easter egg .. i bet he cut that spool in half and put half the goodies on the inside.

When he moves it he disturbs the location of the top and bottom wires as they are only held on with tape. Their respective location can not be that important to the function.

The only reason to tape them is if you needed to fool with them often, as in trim..test..trim..test..

sometimes shiny steel wire with a clear jacket can look strange on a low rez camera in the bright light.. i dont think it is tin foil.

i think we all should ignore the "Open" version of these devices.. I think it is designed to throw everyone off track. I think there is a small unit wrapped around the leg of the Open unit doing all the work and everything else is just a smoke screen. but i could be wrong.

Grumpy

Quote from: darkspeed on September 02, 2009, 03:40:10 PM
i think we all should ignore the "Open" version of these devices.. I think it is designed to throw everyone off track. I think there is a small unit wrapped around the leg of the Open unit doing all the work and everything else is just a smoke screen. but i could be wrong.

The loose wrapping of ribbon-like material on the two outer edges, doesn't look like electric tap as it is very loose like it does not conform well or stretch, like hi-mu tape...

The torodal overwrap wire over this ribbon material may be the infamous iron delay wire, may just be tricks of lighting...

Why ignor this version now? We are just starting to figure it out... LOL!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards