Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard how to replicate the John Kanzius salt water burn experiment?

Started by leeroyjenkinsii, September 06, 2009, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeroyjenkinsii

By the way for those that don't think this was real I have a very simple repeatable experiment for you although it won't generate results as good.  Take a 20 oz plastic bottle cap and fill it with salt and water.  Put it in the microwave and watch it until it gets pretty near evaporation.  It will spark and flame up.  If the frequency were right then I bet it'd do the same as Kanzius.  I know the frequency for microwaves are much higher so.  By the way Kanzius experiment used 300 watts.  Also, I believe the reason the flame burned so brightly was because the radio waves were creating plasma from the  burning gas.  Just my two cents.

Try the microwave trick.  Really neat and won't mess up your microwave.  Has anyone here created a plasma ball in their microwave?  That's neat too...check it out on Youtube.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: leeroyjenkinsii on September 06, 2009, 09:09:32 PM
Anyone?  Is there any news on this front?

it had lots of headlines but nobody helped, no contributions, no help what so ever, it will fall dead in its tracks like all the other non funded.

it takes finances to get it off the ground but nobody wants to part with their money to help the adventure.

a victim of finances is the common reality.

or we can just blame somebody else and call it a conspiracy! that sounds more fun don't it.

everyone who didn't help financially is responsible for what has not come to attention among the energy crowd.

hardly anybody today will not help to save their own lives for fear of some scam, blame that on internet crooks but you are still a victim of fear.

besides, John Kanzius solution is still not the answer to the worlds problems, only full band gap infrared solar voltaic at this point can solve the energy crisis because it uses all that wasted energy as energy!

Jerry ;)

mscoffman

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 06, 2009, 09:28:01 PM

it had lots of headlines but nobody helped, no contributions, no help what so ever, it will fall dead in its tracks like all the other non funded.

Not true...Reputable scientists did duplicated his exact experiments.
Just google it. Having an enclosed system do this could verify CF cold
fusion. What did not happen though, was any experiments to prove
overunity energy production.

:S:MarkSCoffman

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: mscoffman on September 08, 2009, 11:53:13 AM
Not true...Reputable scientists did duplicated his exact experiments.
Just google it. Having an enclosed system do this could verify CF cold
fusion. What did not happen though, was any experiments to prove
overunity energy production.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Hi Mark.

did you invest in it? how many people or foundations do you know that funded the project?

the process made salt water burn not fuse. I have no evidence of any fusion reactions? where is your source? did it come from a peer reviewed document or literature stating that there were indications of a Fusion reaction taking place.

if there is a peer reviewed document stating any kind of fusion reaction taking place I sure missed it, I would like to study the document itself, if it exists. I love to study.

if you find any peer reviewed documentation of a fusion reaction with the John Kanzius salt water burn experiment then please post it here.

Jerry ;)