Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: WattBuilder on March 04, 2010, 12:35:35 PM
To be fair, it’s not so much the set up of the array that I give HJ credit for on the YOG array. It’s more relates to the work he has done with the spins that magnets have.

In the past when I was studying HJ’s work, I set up a box configuration like an up side down “U” shape array. That kind of mimics the circle portion of the HJ square & round gate. I then placed many magnets side by side with the north’s facing out towards the train like the HJ gate. What I found was when the trains north faces the north’s opening of the array, It does attract. The array sucks the train right in and stops at the transition point from square to round.

The result from that test is what I have on the YOG now and still can be improved.

Howard

Interesting thanks

Charlie_V

There is a video someone posted either on this form or another one that has a guy demo one of HJ's toy train systems.  The train also had a "sticky" spot just before it enters the array - I think this is pretty normal.

Howard (Yu) I can see how your system works, I like it.  The point where the pendulum has max potential energy is basically the same spot that the "sticky" point is located.  The gravity (due to the weight) is strong enough to overcome this spot and during the kinetic energy cycle the weight gains speed.  The reversal ensures that the energy gained during the kinetic cycle isn't taken away.

Now I am interested to see how it performs when the pendulum magnet is not unbalanced because this will show how much energy is added via the magnetic interactions.  If you replaced the pendulum magnet with just a weight, keeping it unbalanced, then the pendulum would still increase in energy because you basically have a swing and your parametrically pumping the energy using the battery (just like a kid shifts his center of mass to keep swinging).  Separating the two will let you know how much energy you can extract from the magnets.

Assuming you connect a generator to the pivot, you only want to load it enough to extract the access energy gained from the magnets.  Any more would over damp the system and make it act under unity.  From that point it comes down to how strong can you make the magnet interactions to increase the energy (making the gap spacings closer while increasing the pendulum weight will probably do it - just guessing here).  If you really do get an energy gain from the magnets then this energy can be stored and reused to flip the servo - keeping itself going and proving a very large point that needs to be proven. 

Please forgive if these statements make me sound like I'm trying to be all knowing and over commanding.  I'm really asking a question as to if you think I am understanding your system or if I missed the mark completely - I'm also trying to give some helpful suggestions which you probably already tried.  I've had a long day and don't feel like rewording it to sound less pompous.

Charlie

WattBuilder

Not at all Charlie, it sounds good to me.   :)
But the circumference of the lower part of the YOG has the optimal point of energy extraction. It seems like you have a good grasp on the technology and it reads clear.

As for the moment my hands are full to do another video. I’m currently testing some parts I received and I will have some more parts coming in soon. “Hopefully”

Here’s a link to my YouTube channel where I have my videos hosted. Just in case you haven’t seen all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/WattBuilder

Howard

WattBuilder

Quote from: FreeEnergy on April 04, 2010, 09:38:08 AM
news?

Well, not really much?    :-\
Lately I have been working a lot of extra hours to fund my research and also I’ve been relocating the test YOG to a new lab with a little bit more room.

To add, I will be modifying the test YOG at the new location due to using the buoyancy method. The extra weight it adds to the wooden frame may cause some safety issues that I rather get out of the way.

The new test YOG will be a lot stronger and scaled up on the lever ratio.    :)

I will try to use memory alloy to release the pin electrically for now. But the most importantly it will have clear energy output features for testing and public acceptance.

For now that’s it without posting ahead myself.

Regards,
Howard