Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogisha

Hello everyone ...
Been following progress for this machine for a while and I'm very happy that things are going well so far!

One thing I had to ask so here I am :)

Are those strings gonna be at the most lower part of pendulum (just to be sure I understood correctly)? If so .. then from what I understood that would presume constant swinging amplitudes .. no? It might be hard to start the YOG?
As for time delay ... why not using larger air balloon and have that rotation to happen faster .. the same moment that top of the pendulum leaves magnet area, magnet switch would open and release AC motor/breaker mentioned before ... simple and beautiful!!!
In my opinion those strings are making things way to complicated ... but then I might be wrong?!

Thank you for sharing info about your invention Howard!

Regards

Goran

WattBuilder

Hi Goran,

Welcome to the forum!

I was planning for it to be located at the upper part of the pendulum.

I not too sure about using a balloon without testing it but it may drag the cycles?
The mechanical delay is just in case the YOG needs more time for the buoyancy to position the drive magnet overbalance. Hopefully I wont need it.

Here’s a video of a clock that uses it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRoz4XC83yk&feature=related

Thank you for fallowing my work. I hope to share many more great inventions that may be even better than the YOG.   ;)

Howard

gogisha

Hello Howard .. and thanks for welcome

I made translation error by saying balloon .. I was thinking about buoyancy air container thing!
Larger air container (also missinterpreted as balloon :) )would switch the drive magnet faster, I think. That old clock mechanism is OK when you have constant swinging amplitudes ... YOG doesn't have that - supposing you recharge batteries and you don't want to overcharge you need to disconnect generator and then swinging amplitude goes up since not under load ... so I was thinking maybe faster drive magnet switching is a MUST?

Goran

WattBuilder

Ok, I see now what you mean.   :D

Well, I just need to show OU with the YOG and have the technology publicly proven.
Afterwards I plan on building the larger scale servo units for some serious energy production.

So starting the YOG at constant swinging amplitude may not be so bad. Instead of letting it climb of course.

But I do agree on faster drive magnet switching. The amount of kinetic energy stored can be tremendous. Hopefully in the future when I get funding. I would be able to increase my research in this area.

Here is some thing to think about when increasing the buoyancy.

Buoyancy = The weight of displaced fluid.

It’s not so much the weight of the magnet that gives the overbalance when the drive magnet rotates 180 degrees.

It’s the weight and distance of the drive magnet from the center mass that allows for the overbalance.    :)

Howard

WattBuilder

After reading my last post. I think I may have made it a bit more confusing.
So here’s a picture to help.

See how the short weight is equal to the tall weight in the vertical position. Both are equal.

See how the horizontal position of the equal weights, now has an overbalance on the tall weight and the short one does not.
That is how the overbalance is achieved due to leverage basically.

One more thing I would like to point out. When building this is to be cautious of the amount of increased buoyancy added. Because in the horizontal position the float itself shifts the fluid that can change the counter weight. Therefore the weight of the fluid itself can weigh more than the levered magnet.

Regards,
Howard